Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
He chuckled.

"Your right, cant wait to get there, but it will be quite a while before we get there, anything we can perhaps do along the drive. Or....something you could do so your not bored or anything?"

He looked at her and back at the road.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She looked straight ahead as dirty thought filled her head.

"Umm....I dunno...what is there to do..?"

She thought of some more things.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"Uhm.....not sure, im stuck here driving, your sitting by me, what is there?"

His ears perked a bit.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She still had a smile on her face.

"I dunno....you tell me.." She said as she slowly reached out and placed her claws in between his legs and gently started rubbing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"Hmm!?...Nhh...."

He murred from her rubbing his crotch as his member was starting to slowly peark out from pouch under his pants.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She smiled and scooted closer to him, slowly unzipping his pants to take out his member as she began pumping her hand up and down on his shaft making it harder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He kept murring loudly as his member grew larger and longer from his pouch, he scooted himself back in the seat, still driving in control.

"Mnh...."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She continued pumping her hand up and down faster and faster...soon she got in the laying position on the truck seat and engulfed as much of his member as she could.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He then moaned as her mouth took over his member, her warm breath and wet tongue on his member. He left one paw on the wheel and used the other paw to rub her back, under her shirt.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She murred a bit from getting pleasure from giving him head as she continued bobbing her head and engulfing his member faster and harder.

"Mmm....."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA