Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Good bye yawning factory!" she giggled to her own joke, following Shadow like her messiah.

Mar had taken a liking to the pleading Rosa, so he did complete opposite as her plead and intensified the treatment, placing an arm around her to clutch one of her breasts, squeezing it hard in his palm.

"Hey, we've got time for that, we'll decide after we settle" she giggled and poked her tongue out, "Why are you such a worry?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eyes widening even more, Rosa started to heavily moan to the hard squeezing, closing her eyes tightly while letting her tail swish. "Ahh.... M-Mar..."

"I've got a brother who is pissantly annoying, that's why." He chuckled back slightly, closing one eye. "Well, anyhow, I guess so..."

"Ah..." Nath muttered, realising slightly. But he thought over her words. Concert? Perform? She was actually going to perform? That, for once, made him smile, for the first time in the hour. "...I guess we can."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After getting out of the school Shadow and Alice walked into the arcade building. "Okay, we just have to find the games. Should be over past the kiddie games." Shadow smiled as he looked around the arcade, "Last one there pays for the first game." He smiled as he took off towards the machines.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei's body shivers in pleasure, she moaned louder due to such pleasing moment. It actually didn't take long until she moaned loudly as she hits her orgasm, releasing a huge load of her juices that even coat his dick while her inner walls clamp it tightly in such pleasurable way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yet, Alice had anticipated his ranaway a bit, which let her take off fast, catching up with him, "I'll get there first!" she giggled, then tried to speed him out to get first.

Mar sniffed Rosa's neck teasinglym intently provoking her while giving her a comforting smile from behind, "Don't worry, I won't exhaust you" he said, then humped back, his cock being removed from her ass, "What did you think of it then?" he asked to the girl, sitting on the sand and in front of her, the bulky dragon smiling a bit to Rosa.

"Gee, we'll find out if that's true" she said, then the dragoness sighed a bit at the talk of Kurtz's brother, "I think I miss home already... I miss Mar again, he kind of just leaves each time I see him, though this time I was the one to leave" she cuddled Kurtz a bit, her eyes closing a bit as she rested her face on his chest, "Nothing's like when we were children with him anymore..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sadly, that's big brother's for you, Dot..." Kurtz sighed, before cuddling Dot a little more, lowering his head. "...As my parents once told my younger brother, he's lucky that I still see him and take him places often. Most older brothers just want to do more things with their friends and be more out then see their younger brothers and sisters of the like." He bit his lip. "It's natural to miss him anyhow..."

Looking up slowly at Mar, the blonde haired dragoness gave a small smile, as her tail started to slowly swish behind her. A small murr erupting from the very back of her throat. "Mmm... I-It was... good...." Obviously said while she was still recovering from the activity.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"There's no one I'm losing." Shadow said as he kept pace with her, "I see you at the machine." He smiled as he noticed he was going slightly faster and pulling ahead a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:"Hmm, well then I'll just have to look him up incase I ever need a new toy to play with." Katt smiled as she stepped out of the shower, her fur dripping a bit onto the floor, "You know, we should probably be getting to school. I'm sure we've already missed a class or two." She said as she began drying herself off with a towel.
Disturbed Wrote:Disturbed stood up straight ears twitching "Yeah...it does...whoever is singing it is very good." he said before walking into the girls shower room quickly washing himself and drying off. Then quickly came back and slipped his jeans back on. "It..sounds like..Mitsuki?..wonder what the its for? Maybe just to show here skills to the school?"

"Haha very funny I forgot to laugh,"Blaze said sarcastically a he grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry himself off quickly.

Carmen just listen to the music for a little before damp panties as her pants and shirts quickly, "Lets find out what is going with Mitssuki, Nath, Saphire?" the dragoness asked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire nodded "Yeah and after the concert maybe the three of us could go somewhere together, maybe one of your apartments or resturant. It'll be great to do it for Mitsuki."

< Girl's Bathroom >

Disturbed tilted his head "What would Nath and Saphire have to do with Mitsuki?" he said then remember outside of school earlier in the day "Did something happen?" he muttered before openning the girls bathroom door where two students gawked at the large wolf comming from the girl's room and held the door open for Carmen.
The OCA
Dan let's out a loud moaning howl in pleasure as he sinks his dick all the way inside her and cums hard inside her filling her womb with another big load of his seed, his paws squeezing her breasts tightly and gently as he licks her neck softly. "nnngh..!! yes..."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions