Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
"My parents mentioned something about it. But that was when they came here. Maybe things are different now and everyone's friends like they should be." He cut up a piece of medium-rare steak and put it into his mouth, murring happily. "Wow...have you tried any of the food? It's fantastic!"
"Not yet..." Jade pulled a plate from an empty space and pilfered food from the vast piles down the center of the table. She, in a motion almost identical to Flynn's, shoved some steak into her mouth, chewing quickly "Oh, yeah, you're right! It's great!" She beamed, digging into her food like she hadn't eaten for months.
Flynn blushed a little. I'm eating with a girl and she's talking to me...is this a date? He looked at her and wagged his tail. Even if it's not, I don't care.
ooc: We wait for Crimson now
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: where is he? its been 5 days.

and on an unrelated note, i just realized the title says "shool" instead of "school" xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
What she said. Are we to now consider him static?
OOC:

#1 yeah he/she should be considered static.

#2 for the record, IM A GUY.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry.
"I do not have a problem with him doing the zipper and second you know he would change it back before the feast began," stated Christine as she continued eating.

Ooc: crimson is now static
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"...You suprise me, Christine. Frankly, I'd have it treated in the same way as if slaped him 'round the head with a textbook. Transfiguration is not a punishment at Hogwarts, hasn't been for years, and to have to resort to such methods only displays an inability to control a class conventionally. It's just not healthy for the students. We've been recieving complaints since he arrived about his behavior. How he became Head of Slytherin, I'll never know.... even his predicessor despises him. Professor Wiperbank always inquires as to the welbeing of his olds house in our corispondence. I think he regrets deeply having to return to Germany. You can always ask him back: he was much more...." he cast a side-long at his barbaric counterpart "....Civilised."