Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yoosei smiles and caresses his back gently. "don't worry for now honey"

Trysha looks at Hiro. "I know you love me Hiro...only now I found that out" she spoke softly. Hiro eyes grew wide open and his own heart started to beat faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you...honey..." He embraces Yoosei more closer to him.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki's ears twitching as heard the conversation between Trysha and Hiro while cuddles Kiri.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and murrs while cuddling him gently. "you don't need to thank me.."

Hiro takes a deep breathe while still looking at Trysha. "....and? what is it that you want to talk about related to that?" he asks softly

Trysha sighs and speaks in low tone. "...I like you Hiro...but...it's not love"

And with that Hiro felt his heart shattered in little tiny pieces, he only managed to suddenly stand up and run away from there as fast as he could. Trysha widens her eyes and tries to follow after him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meanwhile, Mitsuki's ears twitch as turn her face to Hiro and Trysha who chasing each other. "There's something wrong..."

Faiz open eyes and look to Hiro who suddenly leaves and run, while Trysha follows him. He quickly broke the hugs and walk to the sand - shouting Hiro's name. "HIRO!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri looks at Mitsuki and then looks at Hiro and Trysha and blinks. "I wonder what is happening there"

Hiro perk his ears up when hearing Faiz's voice but yet he didn't stop. he kept running forward, getting some distance between him and Trysha. his eyes filled with tears and his vision all blurred.

Trysha felt so bad for that, she had to keep running after him. Yoosei widens her eyes when seeing that and quickly gets out of the water too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz run to catch up Hiro and Trysha as contact Mitsuki through mind. "Mitsuki, please take care of Yuki and Kiri. If we don't return in half an hour, please return back home."

Mitsuki receive his message and nods. "I understand, Faiz"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri blinks and looks at Mitsuki with a worried look. "why are they all running like that?"

Trysha kept running after Hiro until eventually her feet meeting a rock making her fall down on the sand. Yoosei quickly catches up with Trysha and helps her up as she looks at Faiz. "go honey..I will take care of Kiri and then I will catch up with you"

Hiro on the other hand was getting further away from them, eventually running towards the nearby forest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Understood" Faiz continue to catch up Hiro, until some moments, he lost track in the forest. He start to gasp, looking around - there's no sign of Hiro everywhere. "Yoy've got to kidding me, Hiro-chan... Please don't be like this.." He thought as continue searhing Hiro.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro by then was almost in the middle of the forest. leaned behind a tree and eventually slump down. his cheeks still covered with tears as he wraps his arms around his legs. "I knew it.... "

Trysha feeling so bad, hugged Yoosei tightly and cried on her shoulder. "I'm sorry...I didn't want to hurt Hiro...I really didn't want that" she said as Yoosei only gently caresses her back
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the meantime, Faiz kep earching Hiro by yelling his name, hoping Hiro replied. "HIRO!! Where are you!!??" He became worried everytime he call Hiro's name - no sound of Hiro's voice from every yelling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds