Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yoosei blinks and tilts her head sideways. "why you say that? "

Meanwhile Trysha sits down next to Hiro. He looked sadly at her, but unfortunately she couldn't even look straight in Hiro's eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hiro always hope that...he will say the 3 sweet words to Trysha...but it seems he didn't realise...she didn't feel to love him..." He sigh softly, looking to both Hiro and Trysha.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh..." she muttered before getting closer to Faiz and hugging him by wrapping her arms gently around his neck. "...well honey..not everyone is lucky like you and me... that we both fell in love for each other"

Hiro sighs softly. "you seem different Trysha... you seem sad.. what is the matter?" he asks softly and yet she remains in silence...not even being able to look at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know...but I'm afraid...Hiro will be sad..." Faiz close eyes softly, feeing her wet arms around his wet neck.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nuzzles Faiz gently and cuddles him closer, pressing their bodies together. "I know honey... but that will be inevitable if Trysha doesn't love our son indeed..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz kept sighing as looking to Hiro and Trysha with his ears lowered down.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nuzzles her ears softly. "honey...don't worry about them... you know there is nothing we can do"

Trysha after a long while looks at Hiro. "..it's just..there is something I need to talk with you...but I can't find the right words"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz murrs due to the nuzzles, spoke softly. "I know...but I don't want Hiro feel sad..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and kisses his nose softly. "I know honey.. I don't want him to feel sad either... if I could just do something I would do to avoid that"

Hiro places his paw on Trysha's shoulder "tell me what is it...you can count on me" he said softly only making Trysha frown even more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods as slowly wrap his arms around her body and hugs her softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds