Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook gulped some air, then burped loudly, her body slowly deflating. the burp lasted about 25 seconds until her entire body was back to normal, a little saggy around the stomach, but then turned back to normal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow grunted as a particularly strong blow struck his jaw, turning his head to the side. Looking back at the ferret, he gave her a satisfied smile.

"Good...but you're still holding back. You have powers, so use them. Your enemy won't hold back, so why should you?" said Shadow, suddenly disappearing from sight.

OOC: I guess I'll play her for a little bit (you guys don't have to hold back with her). And did I peak your interest in inflation?

IC:

Starfire said nothing, only glaring defiantly at the two furs. Still, she couldn't deny that what she had seen had aroused her.
OOC: well, yes sorta... I wanted to try it out, since I really didnt get to do it(Remember... Altima jumped in and attacked, then you quit BDSM club shortly after...)

IC: Altima stepped towards Starfire, with the vibrator in hand. He kneeled down to her, pulling her skirt up, and removed her panties. he toyed with her slit, barely pushing the tip of the vibrator in. "How does that feel? Does it make you horny, you little... slut?" Altima said, first weary of the word, but after saying it, felt slightly satisfied.
Starfire moaned as the vibrator was run over her slit, feeling ashamed of herself for doing it.

"Stop...stop...you are a...bad furry," she said, though her resistance was slowly being worn away. Already, her slit was starting to leak pre, her lust filling the room.
Shut up, bitch!" Altima said, Before inserting the Vibrator, and flicking it on. "Now be a good kitty and wallow there, in heat.." he walked towards Vook, who was still attached to the bed. "I see you shrank yourself down... What would you liek to do now? torture starfire a bit?"
"er, im not really one to torture..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Starfire whimpered as the vibrator was left on in her pussy, the vibrations strong enough to drive her wild but not strong enough to bring her to orgasm.
"Nonsense!" Altima said, untying Vook. "You should try it..."
Anna smirked slightly; It was actually nice to spar with someone who wasn't weeping after first or second hit. She blinked, and Shadow was gone. No smoke and mirrors, just... there one moment, gone the next. Teleportation that clean and efficient was the mark of a truly powerful person indeed. Anna didn't exactly have time to appreciate it though. She had to figure out where Shadow had teleported to[/i]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Thank you.

IC:

Unknown to Anna, Shadow hadn't teleported but had utilized another one of his powers; invisiblity. He was still standing in front of her, letting her know by launching a right jab to her jaw while launching a left punch at her belly.