Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"oh, ever since you left. i already told her its useless."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I'm a bit more interested in Calibremon's character at the moment; besides, my character's too moral to rape a woman, even an enemy.
OOC: okay, whatever floats your boat...

IC: "ah... well, shall we?" Altima asked Vook, nodding towards the bag of the things Shadow had let him borrow.
"umm, what should we do first?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"maybe we coould start with something simple?" Altima said, pulling out some handcuffs. "The beds ARE four-posters, so these should work.."
"i guess you're right." vook said, placing the girl on the bed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima gulped, he didn't know that Vook wanted him to do stuff to Starfire. "Whoa... I thought we were going to try BDSM? not torture Starfire..." he said, as starfire began to scream through the gag, trying to free herself.
OOC: aww is my character that interesting? :P

After spending a few minutes 'redecorating', Anna changed into a tanktop and headed out into the hall, exploring again. She stopped outside the door Shadow had appeared from, assuming it was his dorm room. She touched the electric lock lightly with her fingertips, sensing the electronic pulses in the system. She could manipulate electricity, so, in a sense, she could talk to electronics. And they could talk to her, as she memorized the door's password in binary code. Perhaps later, while Shadow was out, she could sneak into his room and learn more about him...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: She and he have some stuff in common. They're both somewhat anti-social, they both have an attitude.

IC:

Shadow sniffed as a familiar scent invaded his nostrils, his ears twitching at the sound of beeping and humming. Opening his eyes, he quietly got to his feet and moved towards a dark corner in his room. Stepping into the shadows, he disappeared, reappearing on the other side of the door.

"Can I help you?" he asked, seeing the same ferret that Altima had been pestering.
Anna jumped visibly, and turned slowly to face him. "Hmm... I guess I don't need to ask what kind of powers you have." She folded her arms behind her back, hiding them from him. "I just wanted to thank you for scaring off... what was it you called him? Mr. Helpful?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA