Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"heh...thanks altima..." she grabbed the tied up starfire and hung her around her neck. "okay where to?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
" to Brother Bloods room, i guess." he figured that would be the place to go. they began to walk all around the campus searching for the Headmasters room. they quickly found it, but a sign was posted on it, saying he was not going to be at this school for a week, the excuse: he was going to monitor the development of another HIVE accademy over in europe. "well, now what?"
OOC: Alright, you two have had enough fun for awhile. Hold off until Nieya posts.
OOC: shes BEEN static since last sunday... and yes...we both had enough "fun". please, don't be jealous XD i kid i kid.
what if like, if she doesnt post by tommorow at 9:00 we can keep going? cuz altima's right. she IS static.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Okay, but could one of you please put in a second character for mine. I can't post unless I got someone to RP with.
OOC: ^_^ the more the merrier!

Name: Gwynn
Type: tigress
Height: 5' 7"
Clothes: blue shirt w/ a red stripe across the breast part

Desc: Fur is colored a dark blueish-ingdigo and ears are tipped orange

Powers: can strech body parts like elastic, kind of like Mr.Incredible (fantastic 4)

Info: Joined the HIVE because both her parents died, and she wanted to avenge thier deaths

Perks: (im kinda making this char as i go, ill edit this in later)

Breast Size: CC
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, i guess we gotta hide her some place... we can think about what to do once we get back to our dorms..." Altima said. He dragged the bag of money across the ground.
"well if we hide her, we would have to completly disable every part of her body. well not every part. just her arms, legs and eyes."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ok" Altima said as they arrived at his dorm. "well, you may have to do something about that. I'm just all muscles....Also, will you be dorming with me? or should we stay in our separate dorms?" he said, opening the door, and turning on the light.