Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
vook quickly turned around. "EH?!...oh you people again" she said with a glare.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: should i control Starfire?

IC: "you will not leave here unharmed!" said a cat-like Starfire, with eyes and hands shining green with her energy. she was alone, which would be slightly easy for Vook to handle.
"I will leave YOU in pieces!!" Vook disappeared in a sudden flash, then appeared right behind Starfire and grabber her by the neck, throwing her towards the ground.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Starfire, using her cat-like reflexs', was auble to turn around, firing an eye-blast at Vook.
"wha-??" the blast hit Vook and knocked her down a little, but she regained her strength and flew at starfire with an orb of energy in her hand, "RRRGHHH" she growled as she flung the sphere at her and flew off a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The blast hit Starfire, as she launched into the ground, creating a crater engulfed in smoke.
"that will teach YOU to hurt MY love!!!" Vook shouted as she kept her position in the air.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Suddenly, a dozen fireballs were fired from the crater, each of them hitting Vook. Starfire stood up from the crater, blood dripping from her lips, her uniform slightly tattered, "THAT will teach you who the good guys are-" She fell over, knocked unconscious.

"Technically, i don't hit girls...but this time, i'll make an exception." Altima said, his fist right where Starfires' head was a moment ago. "sorry I'm late.... now, what should we do with sleeping beauty?"
OOC: im not very good @ being evil lol

"err, i dont know." vook said as she wiped her scales of burn marks and such. "we should just get the money and leave before she wakes up, or before any of the others come here"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I say we take her hostage!" he said, grabbing two metal pipes, and twisted them around her arms' and legs, using his fire breath to solder the ends together. once finished, he headed inside the vault, grabbed as much money that would fit in his hand and headed back to the car.