Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook saw his eyes and stopped suddenly. "are you alright altima??"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"urgh! yeah!" altima grunted, he was so close to cumming, it felt weird to stop so close. he tried to hump inside her, which was difficult with her on top.
"okay..just wanted to know." and she continued bouncing, feeling his cock throb inside her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima came soon after she resumed, his eyes returning to normal. "huff...if you want to know...huff...why my eyes turned red its becuase...when im close to an orgasm...its a sign to help prevent unwanted... pregnancies..." he explained, feeling light headed.
"oh..well thats useful!" she slowly sank down on his cock as the orgasm died down, then laid down and hugged him. "i love ya altima..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"i love you, too...vook..." he said, holding Vook close to him, feeling the soft warth from her body.
Vook nuzzled his face and said "is there anything else you want to do right now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"regular sex?" he asked, pulling his dick out of her ass.
"that would be fun altima.." she smirked and got on all fours, then faced her rear end at him. "i'm ready when you are!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
he positioned himself, ready to enter her cunt for the first time. "hold on, do you want me to use a condom?" he suddenly realised that.