Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yuki giggles softly while Hiro murrs from the soft caresses provided by his father's tail. Yoosei smiled at them, and then she sat down on the sand, setting Kiri on her lap. Kiri had still a sleepy expression on her face and she was even leaning her own little body against Yoosei's, looking for some comfort.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz kneels in front of Hiro, smiles. "Go and play with Trysha. I'm watching you from here."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro looked deep into Faiz's eyes and smiled nervously, fiddling with his own fingers, his tail swishing softly, he whispered. "...and if I will end up blushing in front of Trysha?" he asks softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why ot? At least Trysha could see your cute blushy face." He giggles softly, as tapping his shoulder, before walks closer to Yoosei and Mitsuki.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro perks his ears up, he himself was feeling nervous, and as Faiz walks to near Mitsuki and Yoosei, he gulps softly and slowly starts heading to near Trysha and Yuki.

Once uppong reaching Yuki, he spoke nervously. "hello auntie Yuki...hello T-T-Trysha" poor little guy had even troubles in pronouncing Trysha's name.

Trysha, who is sit down on Yuki's lap, turns around to look at Hiro and smiles cutely. "oh hello cutie Hiro".

At the sound of that sentence, Hiro couldn't help but start blushing once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile as looking to Hiro blushing once again. "He's kinda cute, don't you think?"

"Hehe..You can say that, Faiz." Mitsuki spoke, looking to Hiro while swishing her tail happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and looks at Hiro before looking at Faiz. "you are cutie too when you blush" she giggles and nuzzles Faiz.

Trysha when saw Hiro blushing, she giggles and places her soft paw on Hiro's chin to make Hiro look at her. Hiro at that let out a soft murr and ended up blushing deeper.

"ahh you are blushing a lot Hiro.. you look so cute" stated Trysha
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz murrs due to the nuzzles, while placing his paw o her cheek, caressing a bit. "Thans, honey.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs softly and plants a soft kiss on his cheek. "no problem honey"

Trysha giggles and rubs Hiro's chin gently with her paw. "aww don't feel embarrassed... no need to"

Hiro, even though he heard her words, couldn't help but keep blushing a lot and murring from the caresses on his chin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz giggles as looking to Hiro who still blushing. "Trysha, Hiro's blushing is because you look so beautiful."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds