Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"uhm..well i just wanted...to um know if...oh theres no sense in holding it in any longer!" she leaned over to his ear and whispered "i want to...do it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima decided to come clean, "same here..." he said, turning to face her, before planting a kiss on her lips, slightly forcing his tongue inside her mouth.
Vook returned the kiss, then said "w-where should we go?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"we can leave now, if you want, we can do it in my dorm, if you wanna wait."
"L-lets leave now..." vook said with a slight blush

OOC: agh i feel like i about to fall asleep on my keyboard...yet i wana keep posting here. *drinks soda*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc same here... also do you mind being passionate, or detailed when we yiff?

ic: they quickly left the theatre, not bothering to clean up their mess. altima quickly unlocked the door, for both of them, and sped off as soon as vook was seated.
OOC: no i dont mind. agh im so tired. im goin to sleep. sorry to break the moment but im too tired to keep going. cya tomorrow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: ok night! yiffy dreams. XD

ic: altima quickly pulled into the parking structure. once both of them exited the car, they rushed towards altimas dorm.
OOC: yiffy dreams INDEED!

IC:

"whoa, whats the huge rush for? we dont have to rush."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: i tried to quicken the pace.

ic: "sorry," altima said, slowing down, "i just never had an opportunity like this before, i just jumped the gun a bit." they reached the dorm. as soon as altima opened the door, he ushered vook inside.