Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yoosei smiles and walks to near Faiz. "honey, I can take the digital camera if you want... after all you are already carrying Hiro on your arms"

Yuki giggles softly and gently holds both Trysha's and Kiri's paws while waving her own tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods as lends the camera to Yoosei. Mitsuki open the door while holding the lunch box on her paw, then Faiz stepped out from door.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro smiles, still with his face covered on Faiz's chest while snuggling on him. Yoosei giggles and holds the camera as she steps out right after Yuki and her girls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki locked the house door and they proceed to the beach, while Faiz cuddling Hiro softly
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro slowly uncovers his blushing face and looks at Faiz while speaking with him through his mind. "....dad..am I still blushing?"

Meanwhile Yoosei suddenly lifts Kiri on her arms and carries her while Yuki lifts Trysha on her arms too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods while giggling softly. "Yup, a blush still stick to your cheek." He nuzzles Hiro, swishing his tail happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs happily and swishes his tail around, eventually tapping against Faiz's belly. Yoosei smiles and speeds up her pace only to walk side by side with Faiz. and Yuki just follows them behind as she keeps carring Trysha on her arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a while, they arrive at the beautiful beach; with rystal-clear water and white sand. Faiz stopped and place Hiro on ground. "Here we are, Hiro-chan"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro wagged his tail happily but then ended up glancing at Trysha and blushes deeply as he hides his blush by hide his face on Faiz's tail.

Yuki giggles and walks closer to Faiz and whispers softly on his ear. "is Hiro blushing because of my little Trysha?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz looks to Yuki, smiling as caressing Hiro's face with his tail. "Yup, you can say that."

Mitsuki place a canvas on the white sand and sit on it, as placing the lunch box.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds