Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
OOC: er, is Fiaz or Flynn going? :?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Flynn did not take the hat. It is Faiz who should be sorted.

IC:

Manic, slowly sitting on the other side of his sister (Thank the gods for chance for that space), he smiled gently. "Well, looks like we're all here!"

"That's great!" Kurtz gave a slight laugh, as he closed both his eyes cheerfully. "Well, at least we're not seperated."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"hmmmmm.....you look to be a slytherin but your mind says differently.....could be, no......this a a tough one...ah, here we go. RAVENCLAW!"

Ereth thought "man, first tons of gryffindor, now ravenclaw?" O_o
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As the sorting hat gives the result, Faiz met both paws and bows his head. "Thank you, Sorting Hat..." With that, Faiz slowly walks to Ravenclaw's side.

Even though he got separated from his old friend Yoosei, but at least they still in one school.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei perks her ears up and frowns immediately when hearing Faiz is going to Ravenclaw. she was happy that he went to where he wanted but yet she couldn't help but feel sad. "at least he went to where his heart wanted to" she sighs softly and headed to near all the others from Gryffindor.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow nodded many times with a big smile on her face "This'll be a great year!." she announced. "Wonder what our quarters will look like, I bet they're beautifal, just look at the this hall its very pretty."
The OCA
Jade (OOC: Why the hell did I call her Frea!? 0.o) almost felt like going up and prodding Flynn into motion. She couldn't help the mental image and giggled, covering her mouth partially with her fingers.
"come on! dont be shy!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flynn shuffled nervously toward the hat and sat down, setting it gently on his head, clenching his eyes shut. I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out I'm freaking out...please help me out, Sorting Hat! I really need to get into Gryffindor to make my mum and dad proud of me. He clenched the sides of the stool so hard he thought his poor little paws would shatter into a million pieces.
"O_o; stop freaking out! i can barely sort you if you're freakin' out! hmmm...last person....Flynn.....GRYFFINDOR!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan