Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Ah you're weclome toots." Tomster walked over "Aaand..." the cat flipped a small switch on the microphone "..you're live.."

Saphire stood by quietly.
The OCA
The dragon couldn't be happier, his moans not louder, but sounded like great roars as the tightness simply sucked him inside, he felt he was gonna explode from it. The dragoness' hole was working his cock so much, it was beggining to give its precum out in small torrents, signalising the dragon's upcoming orgasm.

"Alright!" Dot giggled to Kurtz, following him quickly, "Gee, you are my guide Kurtzy!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shendo walked to the back of the class, and handed Star a hankerchief.

"Whatever is wrong.. I can tell that you pride yourself on strength.. It wouldnt do for everyone to see you crying over something that has already passed."
The OCA
Star snatched the hankerchief from him and rose to her feet angrily.

"This is none of your concern..! I don't care how much you look like him.. You have no right to say whether I would want someone to see me like this or not! You don't know me!"

She slammed her book shut, picked up her bag, and picture, and stormed out of the room without another word.
With that, Mitsuki place her both paws on the piano key and began to play the piano version of "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera - the song were aired to the entire college.

She play that song during Nath's first visit to her house - the song lyrics itself shows that Mitsuki is ask for forgiveness from Nath.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Wow, didn't think we'd make it out of that with our ears intact." Shadow laughed a bit as he left the room and spotted Alice, "Why do some people just love to hear themselves talk so much?"

"I'd advise against that," Katt smiled a bit, "If you did that I might have to go and find a more obedient slave." She put her finger to her chin like she was thinking, "You know, I've heard that pure dragons are the most endowed of all the animal species, I wonder if any go to our school." she said trying purposely to get a rise out of Blaze.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
At that time, Nath was still in the college, resting his head against the table. The teacher still hadn't come, but nonetheless. He blinked at hearing a voice starting to come through the PA. But still, his ears twitched and he listened. As soon as he started to hear it, though, his face turned from it's gloom to one of both pure shock. The words.... Mitsuki... he tuned in more to the lyrics... a piano wasn't much of a tune, but he focused more on the words. He analyzed them for a few seconds, before the lyric's true meanings just hit him like a ton of bricks. "Mit... suki...?" It was enough finally to set him off - for the first time in seven years.

He teared.

Walking slowly through the gate and into the departure lounge, Kurtz chuckled. "Well, guess so. Hope you can see some of the things here too~!" He chuckled even more, as he headed into the quite large area, where a Burger King stood in one corner, an arcade in another, a shop somewhere in between, and a huge pillar telling the currency change in the middle. "Right, let's take the lift down."

OOC: If you haven't figured it out, this is REALLY Cardiff Airport. :P

IC:

As he continued to thrust into her, Rosa's climax continued, as seemingly more.... and more.... and more juices poured out onto him, while she started to slowly buck back against his thrusts. "Ahh... ahhH!... NNhhh!..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire slowly closed her eyes and listened to Mitsuki's piece. It was very beautifal, her soft angelic voice ran through her ears.

Tomster who was against the wall sitting on a desk with his feet crossed, paws behind his head, his tail swished slowly to the nice melody. "Aye dis stuff aint half bad yo." he said to himself.
The OCA
With her eyes closed softly, Mitsuki's paws kept playing the song with full of passion, wanted Nath to hear her 'words' that she really want to say. Tonight, she will perform about 10 songs on tonight's performance, and "Hurt" is one of the song she will perform.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath continued to quietly listen to the music, trying to take in every word. Even though the tear ran down his muzzle, he still listened. Listened. He did that more and attepted it more then anything.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds