Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Yoosei pulls a chair and sits down while blinking. "..my what have I done to deserve all this, Mitsuki?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles, bows her head softly. "Thank yo for taing care of Faiz, Yoosei-san. You made his life full of happiness."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei couldn't help but blush and then gently pulls out another chair and taps it softly while smiling at Mitsuki. "sit down here, please Mitsuki." her tails swish slowly as she speaks with a sweet tone in her voice. "and you don't need to thank me for that... I am just happy to make him smile everyday.. I just want him...well I want us all to be happy"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles as sit on chair softly. "Really, Yoosei-san. I see him smile after the first time meeting you."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles widely and yet cutely while blushing. "that makes me feel happy... as I want Faiz to feel happy too... and have you noticed how happy Faiz became after having to take care of his son Hiro?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She nods softly as swishing her tail happily. "He feel very happy, because Hiro's personality is same with Faiz's little brother, Charles."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and nods. "I know.. Faiz talked about his little brother once. I thought he would be upset because Hiro would remind him of his little brother.. but thank goodness Faiz was rather happy instead"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles, looking to Yoosei. "Yeah... Anyway, enjoy your breakfast, Yoosei-san."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and bows her head in a polite way. "thank you for this breakfast, Mitsuki-chan" she smiles and then gently grabs the fork and the knife and takes a slice of pancake, bringing it to her mouth and munching it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki watches Yossei eating the breakfast, while smiling. "So, how's the taste, Yosei-san...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds