Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Snow gave a small nod to her brother "Yeah you're right." she then turned to Kurtz and smiled. She went up to him and poked him on the cheek "Watcha staring at?" she giggled cutely.
The OCA
"It is...first years are always welcomed with a great feast," explained Darky, leading her through the doorway. Seeing an old crumpled hat at the front of the room, he snorted.

That's the great Sorting Hat I've heard so much about...somehow, I expected more he thought, finding a seat at an empty table and taking it. Though he doubted he would have the whole table to himself, he still hoped to remain by himself.
Charlie continued holding Ada lovely furry paw as within his claw followed Ada. He ruffled his feather some when he head the beaten and worn out looking at speak, "I think it is the sorting hat Ada," he said softly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei giggles and rubs his ears with her paws while whispering to him. "don't worry... that won't get me into trouble.. and if I get.. I will defend myself.. you know.. I have become a stronger girl"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz slightly smiles, raising his head and looks to his old friend. "Okay...I don't have any rights to alter your decision... I choose the house of Ravenclaw. "
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shakkar finally caught up to his sister as they entered the Great hall. He smiled at her upon seeing that she was not nearly as nervous as she had been before. "So sis, what house do you think we will end up in? Mom was in grifindor, while Dad was in Slytherin.. I'm hoping to be in griffindor.. even though Dad did teach us both some of his more interesting tricks for getting around the rules..."
The OCA
"How long are they gonna make us stand here?" Shadow blurted out, yawning a bit again, "Please someone hurry this up before my brain murders itself."

"I don't think that's medically possible." Silver whispered, growing annoyed by her brother's short attention span, knowing that it'd probably get her in trouble too.

"Possible or not it'll do it soon I bet."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alita looked around, though her eyes kept falling on Darky as he sat alone. "Why does he go off alone like that.. is he just shy..?" she thought before answering her brother's question.

"Well.. I don't know where I will be.. I mean.. I would like to be in griffindor.. but you are supposed to be brave to get in there.. bravest thing I ever did was play with mom's wand when she wasn't looking..."
Getting poked on the cheek slightly by Snow, Kurtz gave a slight blush, and glanced to his left, to see the cute white-furred wolfess girl. He quickly faced forward though, and spoke. "T-That hat... I think it talked.... Up there."

Manic twitched his ears. "It did? Thought it was just another random hat."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jade stared at the hat "I hope whatever's supposed to happen happens soon because the tension is near enough killing me..." She allowed a slight giggle.