Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice bliked at Shadow's idea, she perfectly knew what he was doing, since she was doing exactly the same.

The professor stopped for a moment at Shadow's question, which interrupted his former explanation, "Oh ho ho ho, aren't we getting into the topic?" he smiled a bit, then put on a more serious face, "History my boy, isn't what we just call a reminiscence of past acts, it's what we all need to know the why's of the present, and probably how things will develop in the future, you know, history repeats is not just a saying as you can tell from our political history, it's been..." then another endless babbling about politics started.

OOC:

DMX: What have you done Shadow? I can't recognize you anymore!

IC:

Mar growled lustfully as he rubbed his erection, working on Rosa's vagina's labia, soon pushing a bit forward, managing to get his cock inside her pussy, not whole length, just the head in fact.

Dorothy blinked a bit, "Uhm, but we gotta leave our luggage somewhere Kurtzy" she smiled, looking up to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Train Station it is, then." Kurtz stated, as he reached the doors to the plane with Dot. "Since we can head to Newport through that."

Her eyes widening slightly, Rosa gave quite a gentle, yet somehow audible moan out, as her wet walls already started to wrap around the head of his cock; while she gripped at the ground with her claws. "Nnnhhh... ohh god... m-more.... pl-please...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: What you don't like the new hair? *Pokes at his large sparkling blue mohawk* It looked good on paper.

IC:

Shadow glanced at the clock, Five minutes? At this boring pace we won't last. I need to shut him up somehow. "I know the saying," Shadow interupted, "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. But we've got common sense. And I don't think we're gonna have to worry about being in a seat with enough power to make such a mistake."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star sat back in her chair, and looked around the room quickly before pulling the picture out from under her glove again, this time she did not move to hide it as she smiled, though she did not look entirely happy. She wiped her eyes with the back of her glove, and the picture slipped out of her hand onto the desk. It was a small picture of her standing with a Leomon.

"I failed you... and now you are gone..."

Mitsuki's ears perked up and shift her vision, looking to Saphire. Deep inside her mind, she really wants to keep it until she had courage to say it in front of Nath and Saph, but since Saph started it first, she had no choice. She had to tell everything.

With a slight fake smile appear on her face, she spoke softly while nodding. "Sure thing."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire gave a soft nod "Thank you." softly she spoke standing back up she walked out of the classroom with Mitsuki with next to no swish in her tail. Whether this ends good or bad...she couldnt hold it in anymore. She couldnt stand seeing Mitsuki so depressed because of her. She took her a bit down the hall before stopping then turned around with her ears drooped all the way down.
The OCA
Mitsuki walk besides Saph, without saying any word until.... "...This is my first time I'm seeing you...and even know each other...So..may I know your name...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire looked at Mitsuki "..Saphire.." the wolfess replied softly "...Mitsuki..you must know when...when I met Nath I...I had no idea Nath and you had feelings for each other."
The OCA
Mitsuki looks to Saphire and kept the fake smile appear on her face. "...No need to say that...It's my fault by not telling him that...I also loves him..." As she said that, she lowered her face and looks to the floor.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Nath watched both Saphire and Mitsuki move out of the room, he sighed deeply and rest his head against the table, his eyes mid-closed and just staring blankly at the book in front of him. "The second time I'm having to hope on someone else over a fucking mess that I myself created... great..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds