Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Well that depends on if the tree is in control of all of dad or if part of him is somewhere else. Like bantyoleomon. And the dog tags. They have to do something.
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/4376290.htm

And I absolutely had to:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh and Ikuto gets his Burst iC too:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hehe, while Rosemon and Ravemon didn
I'm sure most people would lose like him too. If against her and ravemon. He's kind of cool. But it seems everyone like rosemon burst mode.
Quote:But it seems everyone like rosemon burst mode.

That's cause she's damn sexy...and hot for Yoshino...hell yes.

lol
Well she's constantly placed with the shota then people are going to call her a lesbian. But I think she'd work well with masaru. Only because namami would work too well with tohma.
No, since she is constantly placed with the Shota, people would call her a Pervert.

But Episode 32 reveals a bit about her and Rosemon not being just friends and partners.
People would call her a shotacon if she did anything but like the lesbian joke, that joke is just a joke. Besides, she could be bi. I know someone who is.
And I know someone who is Lesbian. But I think that there is really something between her and Raramon. But they weren
Uh... Is it you or your brother that lives with two of them and at once, a pet raven. But enough about who likes what, How about the series recently.