Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Ereth thought the same thing. "but if i have to do magic, i'm fine." he remembered the tricks his dad had taught him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah..." Jade smiled a little "But what should I fix? Unless I break something with my wand again." She giggled.
As Manic and Kurtz glanced around, they also both noticed some of the people, clearly not first years into the school.

"Well, it is a school... there wouldn't just be first years in a possible assembly..." Kurtz chimed, as he stood beside Snow, glancing about and swishing his tail every now and then.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed sat at his place at the teacher's table with his paws together where his chin rested "I do hope Professor Badragon hurries this up."

"Yeah you're right..its just theres so many students. Mom never told me how big Hogwarts was." Snow put a paw to her lip in a cute posture looking around somemore before shifting her sight back on Kurtz and Manic.
The OCA
Shadowknight Wrote:OOC: I thought you said you couldn't be the hat?

Hmm? What? I just brought it out. The hat's all yours, have Badragon call out names (no more, refer to him as Professor Badragon only).
OOC: I was talking about this Herr.

Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:OOC: I cant play the sorting hat.

Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:OOC: aww! i wanted to be the sorting hat :P well whatever.

IC:

"Don't worry, underage kids aren't allowed to use magic outside of school or the train. So there's no way we'd be able to do magic," Silver smiled a bit, "As far as they know."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: agh. big typo. :oops: i CAN play the hat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Could we please wait for Dark Leomon and Niyara to post? I can't post until Niyara does and he/she can't post until Dark Leomon does, so three people are being left in the dust.
Ooc: We need to wait on Crimson, Dark Leomon, and Niyara to post before any one else is aloud to post.

And here you go Crimson just a recap:

SoulReaperdragon Wrote:Did I just kiss her Charlie thought as blushed as he shook his head and ruffled all of his neck feather in the process making the blush even more noticeable. "I'm fine now I think," he said nervously as excepted the fox vixen paw and slow got up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Thanks, schoolwork's been keeping me busy. *positions Death Ray over Science Hall*

Ada gave the griffin a cute smile before she noticed all of the students heading for the dining hall. "Oh, we better hurry Charlie, they must be getting everyone sorted into their houses." She continued to hold his paw without thinking about it as she followed the crowd of first years to where Professor Badragon was calling out names, the vixen noticing a old worn hat placed in front of the crowd. "What is that...a torn hat?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions