Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurai glances softly at Faiz and then chuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire slowly lifted her head back up and turned to Nath "I..understand Nath..I've been thinking about it all class...you have to talk to her...I hate seeing Mitsuki like that." she tried to whisper to Nath.
The OCA
Shadow's sharp ears picked up her plea and he quickly opened his book to search for the answer, Oh crud, what was the question again? Shadow panicked a bit, Something to do with constapilation?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm about to CUM," Blaze roared as he pushed with all of his might as a torrent of flowed into Katt's ass filling it all the way up to the brim as he bit down on her neck roughly.

Carmen moaned loudly as her as was emptied and filled over and over again with her lover pinched and fingered her juices just dripped onto his paw.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"AHHHHH YES!!" Katt screamed in pleasure as she came, it was an orgasm three times as powerful as she had ever had with Blaze. She couldn
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice looked from the corner of her eyes repeatedly, trying not to set the attention of the teacher off herself, still she was about to get easily discovered soon, as she just didn't know what else to do but nod to his complex explanations.

Mar grinned at her, getting a big bulge on his pants, "I'm ready, hehe" he said, then stood up, But I already took her frontal virginity, it's too soon for her ass... so, more teasing! he thought, then got rid of his clothes, baring his god-like scaly body, before advancing to the dragoness' back, "Hope you like it doggy!" he warned, then put his claws on her large plump butt again, then started rubbing his massive erection against her wet folds.

"Of course! Where are we going to, first? I wanna know your parents!" Dorothy said, smiling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And all she did was moan to the rubbing, her mind still rushing after the slight feeling of his tongue in her tailhole; her head softly against the floor. "N-Nnhhhh...."

Kurtz stopped slightly when she spoke about his parents, and shook his head slightly. "We'll be heading wherever you want here, first! Cardiff! Train Station? Town Centre? Where?" He chuckled.

"She won't let me probably..." Nath lowered his head even more, looking away from Saphire. "...Look what I've gone and done.... again..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed kept rocking his hips back and forth strongly pushing through the tight walls hardly. "Hrrrr!! I'm...almost there!" The bulky wolf said. His paws fondling her breast hardly aswell as his finger running deeper into her pussy swirling it around inside.

< Classroom >

Saphire's ears lowered slightly at Nath's response, the blue wolfess looked over at Mitsuki and could only feel sympathy towards her. She felt like she took Nath away from her..she had to do something. Building up the courage to help the situation Saphire slowly stood up from her seat and walked over to Mitsuki's desk and knelt down looking to her with a soft expression "M-Mitsuki?" She tried to talk as softly as she could "..can I talk to you, somewhere private?"
The OCA
Got it! Shadow smiled happily, Might not know the answer but, He looked over at the clock which was near to the end of the period. Just need to distract him. Shadow yawned loudly, making sure it was audible in the classroom, "How is any of this relevant to our actual lives?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay, I don't feel like logging out so she can give this message herself, so I will put it in for her..

Niyara: "Oh! thats what was going on! Stop confusing meeeee!!!"

IC
--------------------------------------------------------------

Shendo sat back in his chair, and awaited the bell to go to the next class

((unless the teachers come to us.. I don't know))

"That lesson was a bit boring.. but it is only the first day."
The OCA