Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze did as he was told continued but humping her even harder and faster as he felt his on orgasm approach as his ball constricted and his member vibrated and as he bit down a bit harder on Katt's shoulder and as he got a bit rougher with her breasts as well.

"Finger me and rub my breast for me please," Carmen begged as she removed her hand from her shirit and grabbed onto the sink to brace herself because of Disturbed hard and fast thrust into her tail hole.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurai perks his ears up and looks at Faiz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ryo nods while smiling. "Yup, the class is over now. You can return back to your seat now." Then, he walks away, towards the staff room with his tail swishing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed leaned into Carmen laying on her back he grasped on of her plump breasts under her shirt then shoved a finger inside her cunt fingering her pussy rather roughly. Meanwhile the wolf's thrusts continued fast and hard through the tight hole his member was shoved into grunting deeply from the tight walls pressing against his cock slamming into her.

< Classroom >

Saphire's ears twitch hearing class was over then her head immediatly sunk into her book. Now that class was over no doubt Nath would try to speak with Mitsuki about their...love triangle....I really hope this works out.
The OCA
Dan moans loud as he sinks the rest of his dick inside her to the hilt as it twitches inside her, his paws squeeze her breasts as his tail keeps massaging her clit. "mmmnh.... yes...." he moans as he keeps caressing her hungrily and yet gently as he let his dick rest inside her, just enjoying the feeling of being inside her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Almost, there!" Katt screamed loudly as she slid her fingers up to the knuckles into her soaking vagina, feeling the head of Blaze's cock through the thin wall seperating the two holes, "Ohh so good." her panting increased as she climaxed, her hands becoming drenched in her cum as it poured down her legs and into the drain, "I want you to come inside me," She yelled back, "Fill my ass."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Dunno what Niyara did, Alice and Shadow are in the default History Class B, for your info. Hope that helps.

IC:

Alice blinked, then tried to shield Shadow by diverting the attention to somewhere else, or so to speak, to someone else, herself. She rised her paw.

"You know the answer Miss Michael-"

"I don't, but I wanted to ask, what's this theme again? I really am lost, sorry if it annoys you to tell me once more, sir."

"Oh, this is a turn of events" the teacher said, examining Alice's words in his mind, "Never expected one of you to ask me to repeat an explanation instead of staying quiet after the first one" he sighed, "But alright, this actually makes me happy, I'll tell you that this topic I've chosen for you to learn about is for you to analyze the~" and endless minutes of constant boring history babbling started.

Alice sweatdropped, faking false smiles of interest as she murmured, talking in between her fangs, "Please find it quick" she whispered.

Rosa's wild movement made Mar fall over, as the big butt knocked his face away, "Woaaahh! Talking about bumping!" he said from the floor, looking again at the dragoness from behind, taking a sight to her naked rear and crotch, since her panties weren't in place anymore, "But I like how this goes" he grinned widely at seeing how her tail was.

"Yay!" Dot cheered, then quickly stood up, stretched slightly, sighed, then hugged Kurtz tightly, "Let's get outside! Gee, don't let me go, I don't wanna get lost!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: yes it does thank you ^.^ I thought there was only one History class. guess I needed to read more carefully.
The OCA
While waiting for the next lesson, Mitsuki kept staring outside of window and let her mind lost for a while. Suddenly her cellphone ringing and she quickly answer the call. The call is from the event manager who manage her piano tour.

After a while, she terminates the call and sigh softly, before placing her cellphone back into her pocket. Her next appearance will be tonight and need to practise for the selected song.

"I wonder if this college had a music room...I need to ask somebody..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Glancing back, Rosa could only but bite on her lip nervously, as her tail continued to remain aloft in the air - her practically still unopened, yet dripping with saliva tailhole clearlly in Mar's view. "M-Mar... hrr.."

Feeling the dragoness hugging him, Kurtz gave a long chuckle, as he cuddled Dot back gently, starting to try and get to the doors of the plane. "Sure!" Was all that chimed out of his mouth, before he quickly added. "And you're still eager as ever!"

Nath continued to bite his lip for a few moments. All he needed was time to talk to Mitsuki... maybe now was the time... he didn't know. He turned to face Saphire, with his head still lowered. "Saph... I... I want to talk to her... but... I don't think..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds