Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Ebon: *eyes now midclosed panting heavily* Who needs a dildo when I got you *gets on all fours leans into Ereth and starts licking him with her giant wolf tongue*
The OCA
Ereth: awww... *nearly knocked over by her tongue*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *giggles as she keeps licking him*
The OCA
Ereth: hey! hahah! that tickles!!! *Ereth falls over belly up and laughs uncontrollably from being tickled*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *giggles* Oh okay but..you still diserver a reward though *gently picks up Ereth on one of her paws*
The OCA
Ereth stops laughing and sits happily in her paw. not that he hadn't seen it before, but he could see the whole....wherever they were from up here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *sits back on her bottom with Ereth in her paw then lays back* have fun *gently places him on one of her enormous breasts*
The OCA
Ereth could not believe what he was doing. he walked over to one of the breasts and climbed it, that being too hard to climb because they were so big, so he just decided to fly to the top. he reached the top, and the nipple was as big as he was. he put his arms around it and squeezed it, while massasging the breast with his feet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *giggles and murs* Just dont fall down the cleavage or I probably wont be able to find ya *giggles more*
The OCA
Ereth was getting hard from this, a bulge in his pants stuck out. he laid down and said "wow. i would take this over one of those "Tempur-Pedic" beds ANY day!" and laughed. he looked up at the sky and a shooting star flew by.

Ereth stood back up and jumped off the side of her breast, landing in her cleavage. he found himself in a small space right in the middle of the two giant breasts. he looked down and saw her pussy, then looked up and saw her head. he pushed against the two breasts and they jiggled a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan