Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei moans and nods eagerly, shivering in pleasure, her tails still roaming his body. "..yes...yes.. I want to feel it inside of me again... deep inside of me" she murrs seductively just to tease him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice pondered, then looked over Shadow, Wonder if Doggy knows? I gotta write the answer quick! she gasped in mind.

"Nobody offers?" the teacher loudly said as he raised one of his hairy eyebrows, "Hmm... is this really that hard when it's not even a test and you've got the material in front of you?" he sighed, shaking his head, Whoever said children are the future should have been tortured till death the big fur thought, then started scanning the classroom, looking for a possible vic- student to answer the problem.

Mar grinned at her plead, then suddenly inserted his large tongue through Rosa's virgin asshole, letting half of his slick muscle inside to let her experiment the feeling.

And as the air stewardess passed by waking the passengers who had fallen asleep up, she eventually got to Dot and Kurtz, then her voice was audible, "All passengers South Cardiff's Main Airport, please get off board, your luggage will be checked in right now as you leave, go retrieve it to the transfer conveyor."

Dot smiled, "Hey! We are here!" she giggled, "Yay!" she immediatly undid her seat belt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Ryo finish took the attendance, he walks to Mitsuki and tapped her shoulder. "..Something bothering you, Mitsuki?"

Mitsuki just shook her head, giving a sign that she don't have a problem. Then, Ryo replies "I know there's something bothering you, Mitsuki. Do not keep inside, solve it in instant. Okay?"

She nods softly without looking to Ryo, as her eyes still locked to outside. Ryo sigh softly and walks out, before saw Kurai besides the class entrance.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and nibbles her neck softly as he pushes the head of his dick inside her and moans softly feeling her warm walls quickly gripping it as he squeezes her breasts gently. "mmmnhh.... you're so eager.... my love...." he swirls his tongue around his neck as he slowly pushes more of his dick inside her inch by inch, very slowly letting her enjoy the feeling, his tail goes to her front and rubs her clit gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire glanced over at Mitsuki and Ryo talking sighing softly she turned her look back to the front of the class and her ears lowered slightly.
The OCA
Eyes widening, Rosa let out one of the hardest moans she ever had; as her legs immediately dropped down, her eyes shivering. "Oohhhhh GOD.. Mmhhhaa!!" Her tail lifted high, she pushed back; wanting even more of the tongue inside her. "Hhhrrraaahh!"

Smiling happily, Kurtz undid his own seatbelt, looking across to Dot. "Yup! Finally!" Saying that, he started to move his quite limp muscles, trying to stand up. "Hrr.... hrr... Ah!" Saying that last ah, he got up onto his feet, before waiting for Dot to get up and out.

Scratching through his hair for a brief second, Nath rested back, looking up at the roof. There wasn't much he could do, since Mitsuki probably wouldn't talk to him again... but he wanted so hard not to hurt her now.... or Saphire. The entire situation was confusing and painful to the lupine wolf.... and yet here he was sitting, doing nothing on it. Full implemented joy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I could look through the book and find the answer, Shadow thought looking at the textbook infront of him, But that's too much trouble. He thought as he turned his eyes back to the front of the classroom, trying not to catch the teacher's sight.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star looked at the board intently for a few moments, her hand rising a few inches from the desk before she pushed it back down.

"I know this.... but.. someone else should know it.. and I'd rather they answer..."
OOC: Okay this is starting to confuse me...who's class is Alice and Shadow in?
The OCA
OOC: I think a lot of people are lost.. But I think Niyara posted for the wrong classroom... or the right one and I am just confused about why the teacher is teaching, and taking attendance at the same time.

IC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shendo sat back in his chair, having already read through the book once before, and already knowing much of it through memorization.
The OCA