Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice grinned a bit, then giggled.

"Something funny miss Michaelson?" the teacher asked, looking with a strong stare at Alice, "Never thought my class would have something that interesting" he said, squinting his eyes at the puppy girl.

"Uhm" Alice blushed at the professor's stare, being embarrassed since she was know being stared at by the other students from the scold, "No sir" she immediatly spoke up.

Rosa's plead only made Mar hornier, she loved when they resisted to him. A slight second he spent to make her think he had stopped, only to use his muzzle to pull her tail up, then give a quickly nuzzle directly to the crack of her butt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blushing even more, Rosa tried to curse again, her eyes glancing back. "H-Hey... I m-meant it when I said loosen that grip a little!" She spoke audibly, before murring gently, her tail lifting up out of instinct to the feeling. "...H...Hrrrrhh...."

OOC: DMX, you have forgotten my Kurtz response.... >.>;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

"Okay, we continue our lesson, while waiting both of them returned." Faiz (Ryo) spoke as return to the whiteboard, and continue teaching the class.

Mitsuki, in the other hand, slowly raise her head and glared to Faiz for a while, then noticed that he wears a collar on his neck. She blinks few times and recall her past. "...Do I know him...or it just my imagination...?" But, she ignores for a while and thinking of how to solve her problem with Nath.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Bastard. Shadow thought staring at the teacher, Why do teachers always have so much fun torturing students? He thought as he went back to work, not wanting to say anything and risk getting Alice into more trouble.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei moans softly, her tails swishing around happily before going to his back and rubbing it seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and licks her neck softly, his finger still massaging her inner walls gently as the feeling of the water gives her more pleasure as she can feel his still erect dick rubbing her buttcheeks "mmmnh..... glad you like it my love" he smiles and squeezes her breasts gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei lets out a louder moan, tilting her head to one side so he could lick her neck freely. When she felt his still erect dick rubbing her buttcheeks, she grins and rubs her butt gently against his dick.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan moans feeling her butt rubbing against his dick as he slips a second finger in her cunt and massages her insides gently and smiles seductively. "mmmmnh..... yeah.... and you're so eager too foxie, your inner walls are literally screaming for more" he says in a seductive tone as he licks her neck gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes deeper and keeps moaning in bliss. Her inner walls were gently gripping his two fingers that are massaging her insides. She grins and keeps rubbing her butt slowly and teasingly against his dick.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan moans as his dick leaks precum in the water as his free paw squeezes her breasts as he keeps humping her pussy with his fingers gently arousing her more as he used his thumb to rub her clit gently. "mmmmnh..... so true hon" he murred seductively
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions