Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
He grins as went to Yoosei's back and hugs her from behind, with his both paws squeezing her breasts. He bring his muzzle closer to her neck and stucks out tongue, began to lick her neck seductively.

Meanwhile, his member is between her legs, twitching hard.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei quickly spreads her legs, giving him access to her love box as she let out loud moans. she places her paws above his paws on her breasts and signalises him to squeeze them hard. her ears twitch happily and she rubs his back hungrily with her tails
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He bring her closer to the wall, as he raise her right leg, then bring his member closer to her pussy lips. With his tongue swirling on her neck as well as his other paw squeezing her breasts harder, he sink the tip inside her wet love box.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei arches her back and couldn't help but let out a loud moan in delight. she gently guides her paws to her breasts and moves his paw away from there as she then leans against the wall. enjoying the cold feeling crossing her front body while she presses her breasts against the wall. "ahhh... honey..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He kept licking her neck before sinking his member fully inside her pussy before pulls it out and sink it again. His warm breath brushing against her neck as slowly humps her pussy slowly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei tilts her head to the other side, so Faiz would have better access to her neck. She had to admit she loved the warm feeling of his breathes on her neck, and his tongue swirling around made her shiver in pleasure. she kept moaning softly as he humps her slowly. "...ahhh...sooo good..." she muttered
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, he start to hump her pussy faster with his tongue kept swirling around her neck, as well as the warm shower which kept wetting them, to give an extra pleasure. "Mnhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei closes her eyes and opens her mouth, letting her tongue hang out her mouth as she gasps softly for air between her loud moans. her breasts were getting squeeshed against the wall, and the fact their wet bodies were brushing together only prompted her orgasm to develop faster
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mnhhh..honey..." He could spoke weakly between moans as his orgasm almost reached at the top, while humping her wet love box harder and deeper.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She then suddenly arches her back to the limits and moans loudly as she hits her orgasm. amazingly releasing another huge load of her juices that coat his dick while her walls clamp it pleasurably
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions