Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze murred at how tight Katt's ass was as he put his arms around her holding her as nuzzled her neck and pushed his member in all the way.

Carmen heard Faiz speaking but was not paying attention as she was off in her own little sexual fantasy. She murred softly as she fantasized about Disturbed big red pulsing member pounding mercilessly into her ass as he played with her tit and fingered her off. Has she fantasized her scent was becoming more powerful soon the everyone would get horny soon.

Ooc: History class as been canceled replaced by the class of sex education :D
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Blinking twice, Nath could only sigh. "Please, Disturbed!~" He shouted across the classroom. "Find the infidel who is turning this class horny and make sure you stay outside if anything happens." He swished his tail, looking at Faiz before giving a slight smile to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blinked a couple times just now noticing the scent she immediatly covered her muzzle tightly trying not to inhale any of the scent. This was not the time nor the place for anybody to get horney especially her.

Disturbed blinked a couple times then heard Nath shouting "Okay! Okay!!" With that the bulky wolf jumped up from his desk "Proffesor..excuse me we must umm..tend to something." he gently yet quickly scooped Carmen into his large arms and bolted out of the classroom "Excuse me Kurai." he said easing passed him then bolted down the hallway towards the girls bathroom.

< Girls Bathroom>

Without even thinking Disturbed almost karate kicked the door open and slipped inside "That was too close!" he panted heavily.
The OCA
Kit growled a bit in pain, "Damn, that hurts." But already her pussy had begun leaking even more, her juices running down her leg mixed with the shower water, "Ohh, but don't you dare stop." She said as she held her paws against the wall to steady herself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Faiz (Ryo) just smile and chuckles happily to the students, as he took the odor-eliminator and spray at every parts of the room, until the scent is completely vanished.

"For females, please take a note. Do not imagine something weird, especially sexual things during the class. If you do that, I will not responsible of any trouble that fallen on you. " He swish his tail happily before turn his body, facing to the class.

"For males, you are not excluded. If you sniff a female's scent, please punch your own face to stop your horniness. Got it?" Faiz smiles as the students shouted "YES" and follows the reminder that Faiz had tell to them.

In the meantime, Mitsuki slowly raise a slight smile, but kinda weak as she also understand the reminder.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan feels Yoosei's orgasm and moans louder as he humps her deeper as he can't hold it and cums hard filling her womb with a big load of his seed as he hugs her closer and kisses her deeply and passionately "nngh...."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans loud on his mouth, enjoying the warm feeling of his seed filling her womb. She snuggles softly on him and quickly returns the passionate kiss, almost immediately shoving her tongue to inside his mouth and dwell softly with his tongue.

Kurai is listening to everything that is happening in the class. He couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star lowered her eyes again to her book, concentrating on learning, and keeping herself under control. The last part wasn't very hard, as she had learned how to control every aspect of her body to some extent.

Lack of self control is what caused me to be alone in this world.. I won't let anything like that happen again...
Dan moans and murrs as he frenches her back softly and caresses her gently as their mixed cum leaks out her pussy into the water, his paws caressing her breasts gently as he is enjoying the moment so badly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As you command mistress," Blaze whispered softly as he reached up and cupped the albino feline breasts. As he pulled out slowly and pushed back in just as slow so he would not hurt his love.

"I'm sorry why didn't you still that my scent was that bad?" Carmen asked as she blushed with embarrassment.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz