Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow's reply made Alice giggle, even though both were right. She went to him, then put her arms around the dog's arms, "Let's go doggy!" she said almost in an eager tone.

"And you were such an innocent girl just yesterday" the dragon grinned, then grabbed Rosa from her waist, "I don't know... sex on the beach's old" he said, "Then again, I never cared about oldies."
Suddenly, Mar growled loudly, and as expected, he pounced her out of the clean, bringing Rosa's body to the sand as he started rubbing his face against hers, "Mrrrrrr... hope you are ready for more..." he growled even louder, then grabbed the sizes of her pants and forced them down.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star moved into the history classroom without making a sound. She looked around the room and picked an empty seat in the back of the room.

I don't know what his problem is... she thought as she took one quick glance at Nath before averting her gaze and scanning the rest of the room on her way back to her chosen seat

She sat down in her seat, and dropped her bag on the floor. She looked to one side, her eyes passing quickly over Disturbed.

He looks like a fighter.. but.. I don't think he would have been a match for... she looked away before anyone could notice her watching. He is gone... so even if he would be stronger than this one.. it doesnt matter anymore.
After a moments, Faiz (Ryo) enter the class and saw some students take their seat, and he also saw Mitsuki with her emotionless expression. "There's something wrong happen to her..."

"Good morning class. For now, we waiting for others to come before we start the lesson." He said as place the text book on the desk.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Star looked up as Faiz entered the room. She opened her bag, pulled out her history book, and set it on her desk.

She kept her eyes lowered to avoid drawing attention to herself, but watched Faiz out of the corner of her eye.

He must be the teacher... Or I guess he could be a student wanting to mess with anyone who doesnt know who the teacher is supposed to be.
As Faiz (Ryo) look to other students, including Nath huggles Saphire, he catches a very silent thoughts from one student, Star while reading the History book. He just slightly smile as his eyes looking to the history book, before replying the thoughts.

"I'm the real teacher here, and not the student. Better keep your words. I could hear the thoughts very clear, except everything that could comes to privacy."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Star smiled, a hint of a blush in her cheeks.

Another mind reader.. This will be an interesting year

She closed her eyes, and whispered quietly

"I think I will like it here after all..."
"Yes, and you must study well to complete the year." Faiz (Ryo) reply back to Star while smiling to her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Star nodded, her mind wandering a bit as she remembered the trip over to this city. All she could do in that cramped bus was to read through her school books. So she did.

She brought her attention back to the moment at hand, focusing on the classrom around her. her eyes still half closed in concentration as she worked to memorize the information on the pages in front of her.
Disturbed could only nod and folded his bulky furry arms "This is quite a mess." he sighed softly before looking over to Carmen and smiled "I think it would be better if they sort it out themselves though." then he blinked and noticed a new student...never seen her before must be new..the black wolf only shrugged then got out his history book.
The OCA

Kurai sighs softly and scratches the back of his head gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions