Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Glancing at Saphire, he sighed deeply. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He needed this. At least one. He didn't care who. He just burst from his position and embraced her - cuddling her and resting his head underneath her head, his tears finally running down. Only one or two pupils looked back and noticed, but they soon went back to their talking to friends and waiting of such.

But Nath just kept on cuddling Saphire. Tearing. "Me... me and my petty memory..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Suprised a bit from the sudden lunge for her, but she just threw her arms around Nath returning the embrace. Saphire buried her head into his shoulder as her tears started running from her eyes.

"Nath..its my fault...I should have asked you if you were seeing anybody..."
The OCA
"It.. it wasn't like that, Saph.." Nath whispered softly to her, lifting up his head. "I met Mitsuki... a night or two ago. She... and I, well, I kinda felt for her then. She was the only person who I had seen, and met... I didn't know you were here..." He lowered his head again - into her blue hair, while he shivered. "Please... don't take it... it's not your fault... don't blame it on yourself, please... Saph..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thats so sweet looking," Carmen said with a smile as she saw Nath and Saphire cuddling.. before she noticed Mitsuki. "I'm going to go and try to cheer Mitsuki up Disturbed," she said as she walked into the classroom and sat down next to to the fox girl, "Hi Mitsuki would you like to talk?" she asked calmly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mitsuki didn't respond as she kept silence herself, until she spoke in very weak tone. "...There's nothing...to be talk to... Please...ignore me until this bad day ends..."

Her emotionless expression and cloudy weather shows that her heart were shredded unto a small pieces.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I think we had enough troubles" Alice stuck her tongue out, then stood up, "Let's clean these and go, I doubt Blaze and Katt are going to come down anytime soon" she giggled.

"And what if I do" Mar retorted, casually, showing a toothy grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carmen looked at Mitsuki and placed her scaly claw like hand on hers furry paw, "You have friends that are willing to help you if you let them," she said calmly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Wouldn't mind, handsome." Rosa retorted quickly, grinning deviously at the thought of being pounced right there. She flickered her tongue over her lips, closing her eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki shooks head softly and look to Carmen, throws a weak smile as spoke in low tone. "...No need to help me...Let me solve it by myself..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay but..still...if Mitsuki was your first then..you should go to her." Saphire said softly.

Disturbed walked to the back of the class and plopped down in the desk putting his feet up.

One of the students happened to shoot a spitwad at him and land right on Disturbed's black nose...that didnt sit with him to well.

"Little maggot!!" Disturbed gave a low toned but deep growl which was all that was needed as the kid bolted out of the classroom with a wet spot on the crotch of his jeans.

"..Punk.."
The OCA