Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Where have I heard that name before? Yoshino and Ikuto get stuck together a lot don't they. And of course the captain can overdrive. He survived the bio-tamers.
May be the captain is not human...that's why he could beat the 3 guys easily in the begining... :?:

What will happen to Masaru's father?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
No way. He is. He's just really cool and liked. And who said he beat them? He just stopped them for a while. And what happens to dad is what we all want to know.
When the 3 bad guys fought with Masaru's gang, Masaru's gang could not hurt them.

But the captain could hurt them and they were surprised. Later the captain could survive such big explosion.

Yea, the captain so cool. Reminded me of Neo in Matrix. I was amazed to see the power of the captain in that episode. :D

It's near the end? I am still wondering where were the 3 bad guys now. :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Savers is currently on an exciting action packed roll lately, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Savers shall hopefully run on a fifty plus or more episodes. More episodes mean more chances for the three former Bio-Hybrid trio to return and know how have they been faring after their defeat.

We got the Yggy (Yggdrassil) and the Royal Knights conflict as of now, and hopefully it will be an arc full of fun, action and still have a nice dash fan service waiting ahead, hehe.... Twisted
Yes we all hope for that. It is good despite what some people say. So let's hope it keeps going for awhile.
You mean that Machinistmon-Guy,right ? He is an Idiot if you ask me. Ofcourse my brother would say that nicer.

UnknownH Wrote:Where have I heard that name before? Yoshino and Ikuto get stuck together a lot don't they..

Yes, but Yoshino is Lesbian, not into Shotacon. I really hop she gets her Burst Mode in this Epi, but not together with Ikuto. Ever noticed that Raramon and her evos own a lot strong Digimon when she fights alone ?

floramon Wrote:When the 3 bad guys fought with Masaru's gang, Masaru's gang could not hurt them.

But the captain could hurt them and they were surprised.

Read the official profile for his Digimon. He has a Perfect with the Power of an Ultimate.
I didn't mean him specifically but ok. And she could be bi but we'll have to see if she's ever put near anyone who's not shota-bait.
And yes, she does and I hope she does. She really is the tough girl character. Similar to the rika/renamon pair only not loli-bait and without all the furrys. lol
And yes, he is powerful.
*Just watched Episode 41*

Alas, poor Kudamon/Sleipmon....And Dukemon (Gallantmon) as well...
One of them may not be dead. But that's a big question.