Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Have you seen half my posts in the pokemon RPG? You have nothing to worry about with puns.

IC:

"That's what I was counting on." Katt smiled as she released his arm and turned him around, "Now on your knees." She ordered as she placed her hand on his head and pushed down lightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze obediently get on his knees before Katt and figured that she wanted him to eat her out and took a quick lick to tease the pussy's pussy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt gave a quick smack with her tail across Blaze's shoulder, "Did I give you permission to begin?" She asked, "You don't start until I say so, you aren't done till I say so. Is that understood?" She asked. Wow, I never knew how arousing it could be to be ordering someone around like this. Katt thought as she smiled on the inside, but kept a tough exterior face, "You wouldn't want me to have to punish you now would you?" She asked, already moving her tail towards the outer lips of her soaked pussy, spreading it slightly infront of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star looked around at the croud of students, then looked away from all of them.

How am I ever going to fit in around here..? All I have ever known is battle, and I doubt there will be much of that in this place

She closed her eyes, and leaned up against the wall.

I'll manage.. The question I should ask is... Are they ready to deal with me..
Blaze gave her a devilish grin as he took another lick of her pussy without her permission, "What are you going to do," he said with a smug expression on his face.

Ooc: Why don't you have Blaze take like a women since Katt as a tail that would do the jop.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Suddenly jerking forward and blushing deeply, Rosa could only but growl, as she turned around and licked her lips. "You're lucky that I'm not going to pounce you right here, anyhow." Her tail swished happily behind her.

Nath could still but only walk on after her, his face was still veiled by the same purple hair. There were curses, lines that he wanted to say to himself at that time to control himself or even hurt himself. "Mitsuki!" He tried again to get her attention.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well I would give you a spanking," Katt moved her tail around to Blaze's ass and held it lengthwise against it, "But I think you'd enjoy that. I think this would get the point across." Katt pulled away her tail and aimed it like a javelin straight at Blaze's tailhole as she shoved it deep into his ass in one quick thrust, "Bet you didn't enjoy that." She smiled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze's smiled quickly faded and he closed his eyes in pain as his ass was violated by Katt's tail. "Sor...ry Mist...ess forgive...me," he whined in pains as he pleaded forgiveness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmmm, I don't know." Katt slowly began pulling her tail out, she could feel how tight it was around her tail and guessed at how uncomfortable it probably was for him, but, "I'm kind of enjoying this." She smiled as she slid it back inside of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Then, Mitsuki slowly stopped, standing still with her face were covered by her hair, as her eyes still stick to the ground. At this time, she had no intention to talk nor seeing Nath's face.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds