Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Jack and Tank walked through the doors of the Pokemon center and made their way to the supply desk. On the way, they happened to notice Sam trying to make herself seem less obvious than she is, a futile effort at that. Jack immediately turned and walked over to say hi.

"Hi."
Diddy heard every word that Jack said as they left for the pokemon center. I could get some more laughs out of them she thought to herself as she turned herself into a Gengar and walked through the wall into into Jack front yard. Diddy spied the a little ways away and made herself invisible followed them to the Pokemon center.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ume dug her claws into Sam's arm as she trembled. Obviously still petrified from that landing "N-N-Never a-a-again..."
Sam felt a bit uncomfortable at the trainers nearby talking about her, the ones that did mostly sounded like nerdy pokemaniacs she didn't want to have any kind of relationship with. Ume's claw digging was making her muffle a yelp of pain, but she managed it, and also tried to calm her down, "Come on Ume... everything's okay now, I'll take you to the Pokemon Center so you can have a good rest, sorry if Swanny was too tough with you" she said and nervously reached to pet the Umbreon's head.
It was then when she heard a sole 'hi' which alerted her ears. Samantha turned her head around, she noticed Jack, "Hey!" she suddenly smiled widely, "It's you again! So good to see you!" she then bowed her head, "Hope you aren't angry, I didn't mean taking so long!"

As she was mounted, one of her favorite positons, Swanny moaned, she was already beat from her growing horniness, "Ohhhh fuck yeahhh... give it to me... I wanna have it inside!" she moaned out loud, loving how the giant Pokemon played with her tits.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry about it, I need to go out and get some things anyway." Jack said. "What happened to your Marshstomp?"

While this was going on, Tank began to get the strange feeling that there was something... off, either that someone was there, yet invisible, or just an overall bad feeling, most people might assume it to be a Ghost...?
"It was horrible!" the young girl pouted almost in an irresistible cute way, "This meany Pokemon appeared and took my Swanny with him! And almost took me and Ume with him! I was scared!" Sam expressed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Diddy hovered near Jack and Sam as she listen in on the conversation. So this girls as a Marshstom and bet it was a male I could have some fun for sure as she left the pokemon center transformed into a male Marhstomp. then reentered the center and look around a for a moment before running over to Sam, "I'm back," he said as he pulled on Sam pants leg.

Leafy grinned as he heard Swanny beg for him to take her. "I will take you when I want to not when you want it," he growled as he continued pinching and twisting one of her left nipple as he moved his right hand down to her pussy inserted a digit in slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ume blinked at Jack "Ooh... it's him..." She glanced down at Tank shyly "Hello again..."
Flame couldn't even think as he lapped furiously at Serra's cunt as if it were his only meal in months, or even years. His cock was sticking out of him at full length, a small amount of precum already dripping out of it and onto the ground as he continued eating out the bug.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra moaned as Flame licked her treasure hole. She looked up and saw that Flame was fully erect, "Take me.... make me yours," she mouned as she pushed Flame off of her and got on all fours and waved her but in front of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz