Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Huh?" Saphire watched as Nath hid himself from view "Nath..?" she looked at Mitsuki again then back at Nath "Whats wrong?"
The OCA
"I... Mitsuki over there, she's... how can I put it?" Nath looked up at her; a slight hint of fear in his eyes. "I kinda started to have feelings for her before I knew you were still here, Saphy!~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze kissed her passionately as he moved a hand to her perfectly round perky breast and with the other hand he moved it down to her waist and pulled her in even closer.

Carmen approached the school she saw Mitsuki and Saphire but Nath was nowhere to be found, "What happened to Nath guys?" she asked the two girls.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire was silent..she didnt know what to say. How could she have known Nath was with her first...if Nath had feelings for Mitsuki before...then..."Nath..lets go talk to her. Its the only way we'll sort this out." she said softly "If you still have feelings for her..then by all means go to her."

Disturbed walked up behind and looked at the three "Hey whats happenning?"
The OCA
Nath could only but turn his head; immediately, his eyes widened, and he nibbled his bottom lip. "Nothing... just... going to talk to a friend with Saphy, that's all!" He quickly spoke, before walking slowly over to Mitsuki. It was another bash at him, and his head hung low. It made him feel like a complete idiot.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Star looked around as she moved down the sidewalk. This place is a lot different from my old town.. I hope I can find this place.
Before Nath approaching closer, Mitsuki turns her face and walks slowly inside the college, with her eyes locked to the ground. Her heart seems...freezing...and stay silence after seeing Nath with the other girl.

She wanted to cry her heart out, but she wants to keep it inside.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Star walked along for several minutes before finally seeing the school.

This must be the place..

She walked up to the front door, and waited just outside. She still had plenty of time before class

((I will try to be on tomorrow.. but it may be a few days before I can respond to anyone.. Try not to get too impatioent with me))
As she saw Mitsuki just turn and walk inside the school before Nath could even reach her Saphire's heart dropped like a ton of bricks "Oh no.." She put her paws on her face "What have I done..I didnt even know." she said to herself. She almost felt like ramming her head into the street lamp pole that was just beside her but she resisted.

Disturbed just watched everything and his ears twitched "What..was wrong with Mitsuki."

Saphire slowly turned to Disturbed with tears rolling down her eyes "Its because of me." she said sobbing, her tail now having no swish at all as she cried.
The OCA
"Mitsuki!" Nath tried to yell to her, but it only prevailed in a weak little squeak from his throat. But, he could only hear the near-silent crying of Saphire. He grit his fangs, and his eyes veiled underneath his eyes. "No..." He turned around; more or less to save everyone from the oncoming corny line. But, he did something that was unordinary.

He teared. "Me... just... all me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds