Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
"Thats great! I hate to see pokemon with bad trainers." Arcanine said with a cute smiled and then barked softly "Justin is really good too..had me ever since I was a Growlith." Then she gave a poke-giggle swishing her tail "That mew was pretty cute you know."
The OCA
Erika blushed softly under her little cheeks, and looked up to the taller female dog; her emerald eyes shining slightly in the daylight. "R-Really?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Diddy transformed back to his normal giggled like crazy even though he tried his best at being quiet. What else would get a good laugh... I know... no that won't do... yes that would be good to do thought to himself as he used transformed into a female Ursering. Diddy sat in the floor and spread her legs wide open as she took to claws and spread her lips open and placed the other paw on her chest and waited for the door to open again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ume blushed hard, mostly at what she almost did with Leafy, and dug her claws into Nath's arm, semi-terrified of being so high in the air.
"Mmhmm" Arcanine nodded and her tail swished back and forth "Very cutie indeed." she then got up in a playful position with her head down and her butt up in the air wagging her tail giggling "Gosh I havent had someone else to talk to in a long while. Justin doesnt have any other pokemon so I dont really have any pokepals to talk to."
The OCA
Sam made haste to the center, she was getting near the city's entrance, before she came to a half, "Wait!" she said to no one, If I go there I'll- Well... better try at least! she made her decision quickly and walked inside, still trying to step in there with caution not to alert the 'normal' people in town.

Swanny's caressed and applied less force on the large cock in her hand, then jerked up and down just to tease Leafy further, "Come on, show me what you can do" she teasingly said as she left the giant member alone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This taste, Flame lost himself as he lapped harder after tasting the sweet juices, That flavor is, I don't know but I love it. He grabbed onto the side of Serra's hips, holding her steady so he could get an easier angle to lick at her, I've never tasted anything this good.

Shadow was sitting still on a chair, staring at the ceiling as he thought, Wonder if leaving Flame and Serra alone was a good idea. Don't know what got into Flame, he's never acted that way before. And the fact that it hit the others too. That just makes it even,

"And our top story, a new strand of virus affecting pokemon has apparently been discovered."

Shadow was jogged from his thoughts as the nearby TV in the center caught his attention. A male news anchor was talking.

"According to a recent study a new strand of the 'pokerus' virus has been contained. It was extracted from a trainer's pokemon after he noticed something was wrong, the virus apparently affects the hormonal glands in male and female pokemon. Producing a large number of hormones in a very short time. This sudden burst causes pokemon to almost lose control of themselves in a lustful fit. It is unknown at this time as to wheither or not the virus can be spread to humans but it is safe to assume no pokemon is immune to it's effects." The screen changed over to an anchor woman.

"Well sounds like pokemon breeders are gonna have some help with there work." She laughed annoyingly, a fake ear splitting giggle, "In other news a young trainer,"

Shadow tuned the TV out and went back to his thinking, not caring much for whatever else they had to say. Well, that would explain what happened alright. If it's unknown wheither or not it's spreadable to humans it's a good thing I got out of there. Can only imagine what that could cause. He smiled a bit as he thought about the dragon girl that had been there when the pokemon lost it, Then again, it might not have been that bad.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leafy murred as stroked his cock teasing him. "Oh your going to get it alright," he said as slid from underneath Swanny. He then got behind her as he mounted her he leaned onto her back and put his hand onto her massive mounds and caress them as he nuzzled her neck as he moved his member against her entrance teasing her.

Serra moaned as Flamed licked her honey pot. "OH don't... st...op bir...dy," she moaned as she buck her hips pushed on the back of his head causing a his beak deeper into her honey pot.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Was that...?" Jack asked.

No idea. Tank said.

The pair opened the door once again to find something completely different, a female Usaring, sitting on the floor in some sexually explicit position. Eyes cocked, heads shaking, Jack and Tank closed the door once again.

"Okay, I might not have a Poke'dex, but I think we're dealing with some crazed ditto." Jack supposed. "I dunno, but at least that makes sense."

Obviously a prankster of some kind, let's just go and leave the door open, hopefully he'll leave if there's nothing to annoy. Tank thought. Using one of his claws, he tugged on Jack's shirt, pulling him away from the door.

"Huh what?" Jack asked.

Tank simply shook his head and made a motion with his arm indicating to get out of there.

"You just want to leave that in there?" Jack asked.

Tank shook his head no and made a motion which resembled opening a window.

"I see." Jack said as he slid open the door a crack and then he and Tank walked out to the living room and opened up one of the windows hoping the ditto would simply leave through it. The pair left for the Pokemon Center to procure some more pokeblocks.

Maybe he'll meet "her" there. Tank mused
Nath landed head-first through the door; as feathers spread across the front floor. Although some of the people gasped and shrieked at the sight of both a humanoid dragoness and a winged man, Nath quickly gave Ume back to Sam. "Here, damnit... I think we're safe here...."

He gave a slight wince, as he glanced around the room. "Damnit... made too much attention~"

"She can be caught, can't she?"

"Hey, that's one cute Pokemon!"

"Why is my Pokedex bringing nothing up on her? And him!"

"As you can see..." Nath commented quietly, before biting his lower lip. "Well, you're Pokemon know the way back here, as I believe, Sam. As with me, I have to wait for Erika... god knows if the same damn thing has happeneed to her, but we just have to hope it passes quickly."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds