Join our server on Discord

Useless information!
In the modern firearm projectile (aka bullet) the primer is 25 times more explosive than the entire gunpowder charge it ignites, being made from an extremely volatile chemical called Potassium Perchlorate.

Whoomp. Dere it is.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman to take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.

WOW....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman to take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.

WOW....

Tha'ts nothing. In York, it is legal to shoot a Welshman with a bow and arrow within the limits of the city walls after midnight.
So what happens when someone tries that? It's one of those on the books type of laws, but could you get away with it?
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:So what happens when someone tries that? It's one of those on the books type of laws, but could you get away with it?

No, you jolly well wouldn't. Anyone trying it would be deservidly locked away.
As I figured. But still, It would be amusing if his lawyer tried to use that law in his defence.
Renamon's Army
My wall says

The Gnomes Were Here.

I'm not even kidding...I just saw it 3 days ago and I've been here for almost a year...OMG
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag.

Crimson: Americanization strikes again... *shakes head*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you string Ada, Monica, Ebon, Ayane, and Tieya's Bras together I bet it would work as a pretty effective sling shot
The OCA
If you change a bottle of Rena Sauce into DMX Sauce, it will probably cause the female drinking and any others in a ten-mile radius to become extremely in need of a yiffing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds