Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Nath, cursing softly, walked over to Sam; since, there was no possibilty for Serra to be holding him at the time. Notiving Leafy, he shifted a hand and quickly grasped Sam's hand, before knocking away Leafy's arm. "Perverted..." He cursed and looked at Sam. "...Come on, I think the entire nation of Pokemon's going crazy, dangit."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ume continued looking at everyone at random. That is... until she caught the scent of all the flying hormones "Eewww!" She immediately turned her back. The was no way she would watch if she had smelt what she thought she had!
Sam gasped a bit at the touch, but upon being grabbed by Nath, she sighed in relief, "Whew..." she smiled slightly, "Thanks! Can you help my Pokemon? Please!" she begged beckoning at Swanny.
"Ume!" Sam also noticed Ume out of her pokeball, "What are you doing out? Come here!" she said, not wanting her to get into trouble with the others.

The Marshtomp couldn't be happier, her chest now sported two well developed C cup breasts with pink nipples, she gasped at the touch since her aroused state made her pussy also more evident to sight as well. "Mnnnnh! Ohhhh yeah you beast screw me hard!" she begged, gripping his chest with her paws as she cried from the growing horniness.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"They can't." Nath stated quietly, and lowered his head slightly, closing his eyes. "Seems they have been hypnotized... I don't know why, but..." He glanced back; to Swanny and then Serra, before looking back. "...They seem captivated, the females I mean."

He sighed deeply, looking back, before quickly flicking his hand. "Erika, retur~"

He blinked. His Pokeball was in his hand; in a matter of a second, but the purple cat had ran off. "Oh... heck."

-------------------------

(OOC: Since Fist of Fate has been a while, I will try to provide life possibly to Disturbed's character)

Strolling about, the large-for-her-size cat inched through trees, using her agility to climb up trees of sort and look about, before jumping down again. Continuing to look, since something... some smell... just drove her away. She couldn't stand the madness, too, of the Pokemon back there...

And that's when, of course, she came across an Arcanine and a human, as well as a Miltank. Erika blinked. "What the hell..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Leafy looked at Swanny's large breast and smiled as he took on of her paws in his free and moved it down his body to his bulging sheath as he sucked on her tits.

Ooc: This is for 0bl1v1on if he is going to be in this RP since it was the ninth of Jan.

Species : Ditto
Name: Diddy
Personality : love to play pranks
Sexual Interests : Takes on the traits of the pokemon it becomes

Ic:

Diddy approached Jack house with a grin as it sneaked under the door because of it's gelatinous body. On the other said it saw Tank and and turned into a Kabutops. Okay if he as been captured then this should be fun Diddy thought to himself as he went into the Kitchen and saw Jack with a plate of poke blocks as he pounced on the unsuspecting trainer.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sam worried, "Can't we do anything? I want to help her before she," But she stopped as she saw the water and grass Pokemon enjoying themselves, "Man!" she yelped in distress. The girl was concious of human sex all her life since her preteen age, but had never seen Pokemon doing it.

Swanny moaned from the giant male's actions, her moans gaining volume as she enjoyed herself. Barely seconds later, precum was raining down on her legs and dripping down to the grass, she was totally aroused and her pussy was basically screaming to be parted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leafy stop what he was doing move Swanny's paw up and down his sheath, "Now rub it some more it just takes more stimulation to get us going," he said in a slight annoyed tone hoping that she would get the message.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Arcanine who was laying out on the grass next to the sex driven Miltank and Justin still locked in sexual interaction. She twitched he ears as she heard a voice "Huh?" she rolled up onto her paws and sat down shaking her head and saw a cat over in the pushes and grew a smile "Why hello there." she chimed in poketalk.
The OCA
Ume blinked and peeked at Sam "Oh, she's not-... um... with him..." She blushed at the thought of Sam and Leafy 'having fun'. She shook off that image and went to Sam quickly.
Flame happily nuzzled at Serra's neck, his beak making an odd clicking noise as it tapped against her tough exoskeleton, "Alright," Flame smiled, more so with his eyes since the beak proved difficult to form a smile with, as he looked at Serra, "You know, normally birds eat bugs." Flame said with a wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad