Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
There was a slight red flash as Ume's ball accidentally released and she appeared on her back with a dazed expression "Wha-what just happened...?"
"I'm really not sure." Flame said as a small sweat drop formed on his head, "I think she has a thing for anything with wings or something."

Shadow watched as the Heracross grabbed onto Nath, "What is up with this pokemon? Flame did you get her name?"

"Oh right." Flame lifted up one of his feet and dragged the talon across the ground, writing out 'Serra'.

"Well that's the answer to one question." Shadow looked over at the bug still locked onto Nath, "Now about the craziness."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leafy grinned at how horny Swanny was... as he kissed her as he moved his right hand to where left tit should be. He stretched out his left arm and ran a finger up down Sam jeans in between her legs.

Serra dragged Nath over to where Flame and Shadow was. "Hey can you catch him... so he can be with me forever?" she asked Shadow as he let go of Nath as she latch onto Flame again cuddle next to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ume shook her head, stood up and.... stared "What...?" She said, looking around at everyone in confusion.
"Oh DEAR LORD NO." Nath could understand a little of the language, since he was more or less one himself in a way; and he was cursing loudly, waving his arms. "Help..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I think he's human. Or at least more so than a pokemon." Flame said, blushing a bit from Serra hugging so closely against him, his body warming up quickly as his pecker* slowly slid out from underneath some of the plumage on his crotch.

OOC:

*Bad pun I know but I couldn't resist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Jeez... can you two be quiet?" Nath spoke in a mixture of both English and the Pokemon language, his wings flapping. "It's hard enough not saying that I can be caught." He sweat-dropped, and sighed before lowering his head. "Stupid annoying Team..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Serra not paying attention to Nath... hugged Flame a bit closer and felt his member touch the inside of her leg. "You like me don't you," she cooed as she moved bug claw down the side of Flame's body as she ran a claw up and down his his member.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I-I j-just," Flame stuttered madly, his cock growing out more and more from Serra's light teasing, "Y-yeah." He finally managed to say, his member starting to warm up as he grew more aroused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra stop teasing the tip of Flame cock moved her hand slowly over his chest and lightly scratching him, "Then what are you waiting for Flame," she said as she nuzzled his neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz