Join our server on Discord

Most Popular/Favorite Member (King/Queen of the DaD)
I'm kidding, don't you see that?
And I'm sorry, but everyone knows "Drunken Munkee" and "Dreamer" are posting from the same place. Do you know what IPs are?
Maybe they were sisters who, like me, use a LAN connection to get to the net? As far as I know, all the computers here have the same IP.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I know what IP addresses are and dont see how this can make light of the situation...Maybe they are in the same town, or other such....meh....is Ravanja a girl? O-o that would make it 5....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shindou Kurtz Wrote:Maybe they were sisters who, like me, use a LAN connection to get to the net? As far as I know, all the computers here have the same IP.
Of course not. That's why we discovered Wise was doing that 'Guest' joke. Not to mention some other people that are also posing as several more people, but we all know who they are.
Oh... I'm still voting for zeph.
I bet. Thanks lol
I'm thinking of another girl in bikini mud fight.

I MEAN- I won't change my vote. Besides, I got the reason already, and I won't take it back, unless someone better than Zeph appears. Forget that'll ever happen.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd vote for Zeph. I adore the attitude.
Yes. Because she is almost like the "alpha female". Or something close to that.
Thank you guys.....But since you're voting for the second time, how about we call this quits?