Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze grinned at Katt when he enterered the bathroom. "You know you look pretty good with the porkquepine look," he chuckled as he turn on the shower.

Carmen sleeped on murring came from her chest.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You better behave yourself," Shadow warned as he took the fork, "Otherwise you'll be cooking your own breakfast." he smiled a bit and began stiring the eggs with the milk till it was evenly blended. He set the frying pan onto the stove top and turned it on, setting a small slice of butter onto the tray, "Nothing like hearing some butter sizzling on a skillet in the morning." He smiled. He spread it around evenly onto the pan and then picked up a slice of bread, dipping it into the batter on both sides and then tossing it onto the pan with a satisfying hiss. He repeated with three other slices and waited as they cooked, "So how many are you gonna want? I'd eat about three and Katt'll probably take two."

"Looking good or not it's still irritating." Katt complained as she continued pawing at the large spikes on her head, "It itches like crazy."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled after he returned the kiss, hid finger still going in and out her pussy gently. "so now I'm the one to blame for you being so eager?" he asked in a teasing tone as he cupped her right breast with his free paw and squeezed it gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans softly as she keeps feeling his finger in and out of her pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz observe every room around the college, but his eyes glaring to Kurai. "Uhmm, Kurai. May I ask you something? It's about one student who studying here...I wonder if you know her..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As I went to staff room with you, I could sniff a scent of female in heat, and I sense that Mitsuki is here...So, do you know where she lives right now?" Faiz (Ryo) speak in soft tone while waiting for an answer form Kurai.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai immediately felt a cold sensation running down his spine.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh shit it itches like crazy could you show me what bottle of moose you used then," Blaze trying to keep his face strait.

Carmen stirred slowly waking form her nap, "Mmm how long was I out?" she asked
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhh, that one I think." Katt said, pointing at a bottle of green gel, "The green one." she added as she continued pawing at her head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad