Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Exactly. Like how the others can be in touch with their emotions sometimes.
Yeah, I think the rest of DATs Digimon have their power more based on emotion...sure Ikuto does too, but I think his is more based on his connection to the Digital World, whereas Masaru and co. are driven more by their raw emotions...so Ikuto gets the best of both because he gets even more powerful if he gets emotional...I mean just look at how easy he busted out Perfect and Ultimate Evolutions, like nothing!
Yoshino also busted out Perfect Evolution like nothing. Due to her high ability Level.
That's because she's the girl and so, she kicks large arse. Plus she got raramon as an IT and when she was smaller.
Yeah, I wonder how old Tohma was when he got Gaomon...
That's what we what to know. That and the girls.
Indeed. I wonder if we'll get any backstory on the girls...it seems unlikely though, but it is suprising that we have gotten none on Tohma yet.
Edit:
And another random, ridiculous thought...What if Satsuma is BantouLeomon?..I mean he hasn't shown up since that Digital Gate thing, and BLeomon made his appearance right then, and has shown up in the real world several times...just an odd idea.
Please no double posting. But that's an interesting idea. I'll get someone to run it by others and see what they say.
Yeah sorry bout that, was just in a hurry this morning and not really thinking.
Is BantouLeomon Masaru's father? :?:

Err...what about Kouki, Ivan, and Nanami now? Dead? Became good? Still evil? Or...?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]