Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Saphire: *ears perk up a bit hearing Nath's voice then hugs him dearly wagging her tail happily*...Nath...
The OCA
Nath: *keeps his arms underneath the sheets and sighs, before slightly smiling* Hey.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *gets up ontop of Nath and looks down at his face with her ears lowered and cuddles with him even through his blanked*....Nath...*tears start rolling down her eyes*..Nath....
The OCA
Nath: *he blinks twice when seeing her tears, and yet moves his arms out from the sheets, before cuddling her close* Hey... don't cry...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: I didnt mean any of what I said to Crimosn *continues to cry into Nath's bed covers* Nath I theres nobody I'd rather be with than you...*tail droops onto the bed crying into Nath's stomach portion of his blanket* Nobody..
The OCA
Nath: *he blushes darkly as his own eyes start watering for some reason, but he shakes it off, as he nods* I... I don't know....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *cuddles Nath as close as she can with her cheek fur matted from her tears* Nath...I love you more than anything I can ever think of. I want nothing more to live the rest of my life with you...cuddled with you like this...
The OCA
Cutenessssssssssss~~
The Mod Squad
The OCA
*lazily stares* When did you get here? *points at a cow on the screen*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
RAAAAAAAAAAWRRR!!!
The OCA