Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Gol (wolf): *blinks and goes over by Disturbed in trashcan* ....*kicks trash can gently* You okay there?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ouch!! Not so loud!!
The OCA
Gol (wolf): Uhh...Sorry. *grabs his legs and lifts him out of trashcan and sets him on ground* there, you okay?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *gently smacks Gol along side the head* Geez hun, becareful...you don't want him going deaf!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Amat:*caught in a tree*Who put me up here?
Gol: *rubs head* right...*goes over to Amat, leaps on tree branch and grabs Amat* c'mon!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *turns dragoness and leaps up in the tree after Gol grabs Amat* <_< >_> <_< *quietly jumps from branch to branch, from tree to tree, following the two*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: *brings Amat down onto the surface* there ya go. Now i think theres someone im going to catch up with in a bit, see ya! *climbs up and follows Misty from branch to branch*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *is startled* Uhh heya Gol!! <_< You weren't supposed to see meh! I was sneaking up on you >_< Oh well...Hiya!! *snorts a puff of red smoke*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: *giggle* trying to sneak up on me eh? well, i got you now *smiles and kisses her on lips* how are ya hun? *wags tail*
The Mod Squad
The OCA