Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
TK suddenly opened his eyes and saw the gate. "The gate..... guys over there, is the gate!" he exclaimed as he ran towards the gate and went through it with Patamon, Gatomon, Matt, Gabumon and Yoosei following behind.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Imperion finally reached Guilmon"Hello."
**Tamer's world**
"what the, i've got a real odd feeling, like something big is going to take place" said Beelzemon as he sat on his bike, "i better check up on some mons just in case" he said and starts the bike and starts riding, "but where to start looking?"...
OOC: I'm hoping someone can find Renamon and help her actually. She'll be in the "Tamers World" post if anybody would be willing to help her out.

**MOBIUS**

Lupe smiled at Princess Sally and hugged her back as she let the chao rest on her head for a moment. "I just wished us being able to be together again wasn't under such dire consequences. Hopefully, once we're under stable ground again, we'll have time to catch up." She cuddles the chao back into her arms as she heads into the ship and pats its head. "It's okay...no reason to cry, little one. I'll keep you safe and protect you."

Tails has made his way into the ship, and was now in the captin's chair...his command post. He was making sure everything was in working order as checked every instument over three times just to satisfy himself. He made himself keep busy to keep out his feelings so they wouldn't interfer with his work...but besides his feelings about Cosmo, he was now ondering about Chris. Was that really Chris's voice he heard? it was so real.

**DIGIMON 02**

Demiveemon and Hawkmon ran in as the ground shook and Demiveemon fell over and bonked his snout on the floor. He sat up rubbing it as Hawkmon fluttered over to Yolei as he saw her hurt herself. "Yolei, are okay? It there anything I can do to help you?"

**TAMERS WORLD**

Renamon sat down and was becoming worried. She couldn't to find anyone, more namely Rika who she was very worried about...if anything happened to Rika, Renamon would never be able to forgive herself. She looked up to the sky and sighed a little. "Rika, if it's the last thing I do, I will find you, and I hope I find you alive and well."
"Tails!" Sonic turned and ran quickly towards his buddy, "Lift off and look for a gate of light." He said quickly, trusting his instincts.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow walked int quietly and saw Sonic and Tails but didnt say anything as he sat the snow white hedgehogette down into a seat and buckled her in for safety.
The OCA
OOC: Oh for... *points at last post for Vi and Tom* READ THE GODDAMN POST!
**MOBIUS**

Tails turned and looked at Sonic and nodded. "Sonic, make sure everyone is on the Blue Typhoon, then." Tails turns back to the control console and begins the procedureof the blast-off sequence, and pusing the right buttons and as he halts himself from pshing the final button and turning the last dial, he decides not to go any futher until he knows that all the Mobians are on board...Tails wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt of leaving anyone behind.

OOC: The following is a post back to The Grim PokePimp. The last post I made for Renamon should be disregarded.

(BIC) **TAMERS WORLD**

Renamon felt something crash into heras she was knocked to the ground. She was a little disoriented, but she shook her head and blinked at the two humans that she was looking at, and she was taken back a bit, because it wasn't who she was looking for, but beggars can't be choosers. She kept her eyes on Vi and Tom, of course not knowing their names. "Who are you? And where did you speed in from?"
OOC: EDIT: Okay... soz.

IC:

"Uhhh..." Tom blushed slightly "I'm Tom and that's Vi." He indicated his partner.

"Oww... hi..." Vi said quietly as she rubbed her head "We're kinda just running from this... thing... that's wiping out the layer."
**TAMERS WORLD**

"Nice to meet you, Tom and Vi. I am Renamon, and I'm glad that I finally bumped into someone...well, more like you collided into me." She chuckled a bit. "You aren't who I was hoping to meet up with, but I'm just pleased that I found anyone. But, since we are here together, what is this thing you are running away from? I have been feeling there wasn't something right around here, so maybe I can help before whatever it is wipes out more layers."