Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Maybe it'd be better that I go to buy some myself?" Alice said out loud while thinking at the same time. She still had a smile from laughter even though she didn't want to humiliate Katt more than she probably felt already, "Uhm... meanwhile you can start with the eggs" she suggested.

Mar got to the living room only wearing his pants, went for a shirt to his room, then while slipping it on, "You ready, Rosa?" he asked a bit loudly, even though his voice was deep enough already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurai blinked when seeing Faiz there on the floor and then he immediately stands up and reaches out his paw to help Faiz standing up as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz hods softly as kept blushing lightly. "Yeah..And do you know.." He looks around before looking to Kurai. "..where's the staff room located..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai places his own paw on the back of his head and rubs it softly, eventually flexing his muscles and then looks at Faiz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz kept blushing while nodding softly, while his eyes glaring to Kurai's muscle body. "Thank you...." He walks together with Kurai side by side as he could sniff Mitsuki's scent as he passed by of class 6-1. "Mitsuki were here...?"

OOC : Since the submarine fibre optic cable located near Taiwan were broke down from the massive earthquake, I may not be able to post a replies because I couldn't access : There's a lot of ping timeout when I'm accessing this website. I need to use proxy settings, which I have to passed several countries so I could browse this website normally.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: awie.. I am sorry to hear that Faizy

IC:

Kurai felt an odd sensation running down his spine, is like he knew he was being watched by Faiz but yet he decided not to bother himself with that. "..so.. what's your name, pal?" Kurai asked as he kept walking towards the staff room
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rosa didn't answer for another good few moments, before she yelled back in acknowledgement, and quickly came out into the living room as well. She had sllipped her clothing back on as well, and her blonde hair had been combed straight so that it flowed down her back, and each side of her head. But she giggled nonetheless as her beautiful eyes glittered oncemore. "Done, cutie!"

While trying to hold his own, Nath gasped still at the feeling of her tight walls around his member, as he started his slow thrusts - sliding in all of the inches slowly and then out again, while his head arched back in sheer pleasure. "Ohhh god... S-so... so good, Saph... mmhhh!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed sighed softly then lowered his muzzle to Carman's forehead and kissed it softly.

< Saphire's Room >

Gripping the bed sheets and throwing her head back Saphire moaned as Nath's member started to slowly thrust into her. With each pushinto her tailhole brought her a little closer to her climax. She then softly started pushing against Nath's slow thrusts to help him get deeper into her.
The OCA
Dan stood up seeing her tails swishing seductively and then he smirked and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck softly and murrs in her ear softly. "And you like it hon" he said as he guided his paws to her butt and squeezed her buttcheeks gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar looked on Rosa and smiled, "Beautiful," he complimented, before making his way to the door, "Ladies first" he added, winking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad