Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Daisuke gasped suprised by the sudden pleasure between his legs. He felt himself becoming erect and a felt a bit of pain as his member needed to be released from his pants.

______
\"Thanks!\" V-mon replied cheerfuly dancing with Darkgatomon.
\"So do you have any other friends around here or did you just arrive?\" V-mon inquired.
OOC: has anyone heard from Rika and Renamon's rper??))

**Kari**

~Davis~

Dark Kari giggles as she playfully dominates Davis...as she opens his pants..to free his member..

Dark kari (giggles): NO wonder why you wanted me...talk about being healthy (teases the tip of his rod with her tongue)

~TK~

**Soft moans begin to escape Good kari's mouth...TK's carressing excites her..her nipples erect from her developing breasts ...her eyes open halfway...as her fingers rub and feel at TK's arms..**

**Ballroom**

**Soon DJ was slowing her dancestep...returning matt's affections..passionately..and lovingly...her hands start to move up and down Matt's neck and spine...all the while Yukirenamon..just as Gabumon...watched on...

BlackGatomon: it's just me, myself, and I. But i'm use to travelling by myself^^

Gatomon: just goes to show ya what practice can get ya (kisses Patamon's cheek)

**Evil side**

Apocaylamon (in his mind): < Go forth my Allies..and May Evil Prevail. >
(OOC: I PMed Lady Knight but I think she may be away on Christmas break or something of that nature.)

Daisuke let out a sigh as his manhood was freed. When he felt her teases he pushed himself up on his elbows to see what she was doing.

\"Dark-chan!\" He protested as his throbbing meat desired more.

\"That sounds sad, I couldn\'t see traveling without Daisuke-kun and the others. Are you planning on staying here?\" V-mon continued curiously.
OOC: Heh... I'm thinking of dropping Peter and Saph... They aren't significant to what's happening at all... and it's a little cumbersome to keep bringing them up. Which way is the wind blowing on that?

IC:

*Evil-kn-evil! lol*
Arukukamon cracked his knuckles "Oh, this will be fun..." He grinned and relaxed himself. Right... this form is not suitable... I'll have to change to be believable. In a matter of seconds, he stood in his Child form. A pale and thin human-ish apparition. His small fangs and drab cloak dull, even in the light. He smiled innocently in practice before cackling quietly "I so do enjoy subterfuge..." He reached down to the bloodied form of Tommy and lifted him into his arms, cradling him like a baby. 'Go forth and plant the seeds of doubt in the mind of the light so that the darkness may rise...' He remembered the words of a long-lost friend and began walking towards the hotel housing the Destined...

OOC: Evil with a cute smile... Twisted
**good side**

*light Kari*

TK let out a pleasing sigh feeling her soft fingers caressing his arms, his fingers gently ran over her nipples feeling them, enjoying them, he then kissed her deeply as one of his hands slowly traveled down and caressed her belly lovingly.

*ball room*

Patamon smiled and then he floated up a bit and took hold of one of Gatomon's paws to swirl her gently and then landed and held her down and grinned. "I had a good dance partner in you kitty" he said with a smirk and winked at her in a flirting way and then kissed her playfully on the lips

**bad side**

Devimon smirked and in a sudden move he held her close and looked into her eyes. "My we are eager aren't we?" he said in a seductive voice and then licked her lips in a seductive way. "mmmm..... let's go my sexy devil girl, the sooner we get rid of them the sooner we can have some fun on our own" he said in a very seductive voice
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
**evil side**

LadyDevimon felt an odd sensation running down her spine and then chuckles quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
** Both evil and good are now in the same place... niiiice... Twisted **

"Hey! Is anyone here!?" A voice, with grave urgency, yelled from the entrance of the hotel. Arukukamon gave no outward sign of his thoughts... These fools will fall for this easily... Instead, his human-like face was pulled into a mask of terror as he clung to Tommy. It was fake. But, of course, that could not be seen by any other than himself.
**Kari**

**the 2 karis were so busy with their "lovers" their Sixth Sense chip got shut off..as they bathe in pleasure..**

Davis~

**Dark kari's ears feed on Davis's moans and gasps..as she starts to deep throat his member..as her hand travels between her legs...as she is getting excited from this

Dark Kari: Davis..you're really manly down here (licks him like a lollypop)

**TK**

**Good Kari's moans continue...as her nipples get hard from TK's touch...feeling him getting close to her sweet spot between her legs...her juices leak like crazy**

Good Kari: hmmm..that feels so good, TK...*runs her fingers through his hair

**The Ballroom**

**DJ was still with matt..and in her own little world...as she was close to him.....Takato appears to be Dancing with Rika...and Gatomon was busy with Patamon....of course...curious ears...can pick up things**

DJ (eyes half closed): Hey Matt..did you hear something??

YukiRenamon: Hmm...did you here something...hmm...i think i'm Shivering...

Guilmon (starts to growl): ....Digimon....

Gatomon: ....Patamon..can you sense something...cold..?

BlackGatomon: you don't have to worry.. i'm staying around a little longer^_^--. Hey did you hear something Veemon?

**the Dark side ...has arrived in the Digidestined area...not only they who came by portal..or is at the door...but also...coming out of the woodwork....as some Dark Tamers arrive from a far...

Trent: this is the place...let's get them.

**Always Fear. Evil is Here!!**
*lol Pointless putting this here now... but still... EVIL!!!*

The former Arukukamon frowned and bit his lip "This is strange... Where is everyone..." He blinked. Don't tell me they were EXPECTING this!?
"honey I'm home" Devimon said in a mocking voice as he smirks and stands besides LadyDevimon as they look at the direction the hotel is "now to get them" he said in a sinister voice.

*Kari and TK*

TK slowly slips his hand inside her panties and reaches her virgin pussy lips and slowly runs his finger over them, a big bulge formed inside his pants as his dick was now erect.

**ball room**

Patamon's ears perked up as he went serious in a way Gatomon never saw before on him in his rookie form at least, he looks around as his ears twitches as he feels cold. "Too cold.... and so familiar......" he said as he looked at his mate. "The break is over Gatomon they're here...." he said seriously, Gatomon surely never saw him that serious on his rookie form before, true he knew when to be serious but this time he was showing it even more.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions