Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei smiles and blushes while at same time she guides one tail to near his tail just to make an heart shape with their tails together while she hugs him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan chuckled. "Are psychic or something? I was having that same idea hon" he said with a smirk an winked at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and whispers on his ear "have you forgot that I can read minds, honey?" she chuckles softly "on our old times my skill was weak, I barely could use it...but now it has grown stronger... so no wonder I managed to read your mind now" she giggles more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze looked at Katt and covered his mouth as he started laughing as he doubled over. As he regained some control over himself he asked, "I got something that will hehehe remove your sticky problem hehehe but do you have a problem with the color white?" as he doubled over again.

Carmen murred softly as Disturbed stroked her hair, "OKay I see now," she said sleeppully as she closed her eyes.

Ooc: by next week I should be able to post regurely in the rps
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You're kidding right?" Katt asked, her entire coat was pure snow white aside from a few stripes.

After hearing Blaze laughing Shadow couldn't help but begin to laugh at Katt's bad hair day.

"Stop laughing meanie." Katt said annoyed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled and kissed her softly. "that's cheating hon you know?" he said with a smirk as he caressed her hair gently. "but anyhow, let's go to the lake, I really want to take a bath with you there" he said and then leaned close to her ear in a seductive way. "and maybe do something more there" growls playfully in her ear and licks it in a seductive way
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: I though Katt was a tiger not a sibrain tiger

Ic:

Blaze looked at Katt again, "My bad will then you won't have to worry about that then whilel I get the shampo I will meet you in the shower," he said as he haided for the his room to get the shampo.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC : Faiz is coming!!

Name: Faiz

Type: Werewolf

Height: 2 metre and 04 centimetres

Clothes: Wears a long slack pants and T-Shirt, didn't wear a shoes.

Description: Cream-colored werewolf with long black ponytails which the tip touching his lap, sky blue eyes, little fangs but quite sharp. His body looks a little muscly and her fur is silky soft yet shiny.

Powers: Same as Mitsuki (electric-charge power)

Info: An adopt child of Mitsuki's family since 2 years old. Become a street racer and a lecturer.

Member Covering: G-string panties for male. <--really existed.

Perks: None

Cock size: Unerected: 3 inches, Erected : 7 inches

-------------

Faiz walks through the corridor inside the new college which he will become a lecturer for Art and Chemistry. Currently, he's looking for a staff room, and without notice he bumped into Kurai and fell on floor. Luckily, he save his face from touching the floor, and he turn his face to Kurai who didn't wear a shirt.

Faiz in the meantime, blushes a little as his eyes gazing to Kurai's body. "...Wow..." He slap his mind and he spoke to Kurai in soft yet a-little-bit-nervous tone. "Uhmm...Hello there..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: She's albino.

Katt: It makes me special.

Shadow: It makes you a freak.

Katt: What was that?

Shadow: My sink's got a leak. Better go fix it, *Runs off*

IC:

Katt stood up from the table and followed Blaze, still pawing at her head as it bugged her.

Shadow smiled a bit and rolled his eyes, "She's always getting into trouble from being too curious." He thought aloud. He set some stuff down on the counter and walked next to Alice near the fridge, "You sure there's no butter in here? Can't figure anyone that wouldn't have something as useful as it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad