Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei walks around the tree house slowly and looked around as her own mind is also filled with memories.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're just worrying too much." Shadow smiled at him, "I'm sure it's just a feeling and nothing more." Shadow looked over at the fridge, "Is it in one of those little compartments?" He asked, not seeing the butter right away either, "If there isn't any I'm sure we could use something else. Just need it to keep the bread from burning." Shadow looked up and over at Blaze as he was about to say something, but paused, his face scrunched up a bit as he looked like he was about to drop dead laughing.

A low growl seemed to echo through the kitchen, "Say anything and I'll be eating you for breakfast." Katt said as she sat down at the table, the hair on top of her head was done up in a wierd way, random spikes poking out everywhere, the fur on her arms and paws wasn't much better, "I had a stupid little bit of fur that wouldn't stay down so I tried using some gel. Didn't realize what it'd do to my hands or that it'd bug my scalp. And when I tried to whipe it off it got all over." She sighed, staring at her hands and arms.

Shadow clasped a hand over his mouth as he shook, holding back a large laughing fit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled and walked up to her and held her from behind and blushed. "so we gave you a free show huh?" he said softly and then blushed more and smiled. "well I have a confession too, I did saw you bathing on the lake once from here, you already were starting to develop yourself in a beautiful foxie...." he said as he nuzzled her neck softly and held her by her waist closer to him.

"I did saw each spot of your body..... I tried to stop watching and leave but.... you had me bewitched..... I fell deeply in love with you that day..... I only wanted to get in the lake and hug you close and tell you that you stole my heart....... tell you that I wanted you to be mine forever...." he kissed her shoulder softly, his tail wrapping around hers gently.

"but then it came that day.... that day when I overheard you talking with one of your friends about that you was falling for Kurai..... I just ran off, wanting to be so far away..... my heart was shattered.... then I started to avoid you, or more like tried to avoid you but I couldn't..... I loved you so much I simply couldn't avoid you, I needed to see you even if it was from far.... time passed and eventually I found Mindy but I still kept thinking on you, I never knew it did hurt you that I was dating her.... then I left to the army..... not even saying goodbye to you nor Kurai.... and didn't saw you.... till now... and when you told me you loved me too.... it was like if I was starting to live again...." he smiled and hugged her closer.

"I love you so much Yoosei..." he said softly as he closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder gently from behind, his tail rubbing hers gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei listened to him quietly and couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan hugged her closer when he heard crying, he felt like the biggest jerk in the whole world, scratch that in the whole universe, he turned her and wiped off her tears and hugged her closer. "Honey.... I really made the biggest mistake in my life..... I hurt you so much... no wonder why Kurai didn't trusted on me" he said as he wrapped his tail around her and looked into her eyes. "But I'm here now, and this time I won't leave you..... I love you so much Yoosei..." he said and then he captured her lips in a deep and passionate kiss.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei slowly stopped crying when feeling his lips pressed on hers and she immediately and happily returns the deep and passionate kiss. She hugged him tightly against her body and slowly shoves her tongue to inside his mouth, she wanted to feel it once again as she even slowly closes her eyes, just enjoying the moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice nodded and put the things Shadow had asked and put them by his side. Upon noticing Katt, she smirked just a bit, then said: "Okay, I won't say a thing" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa blushed heavily at the comment, and turned slightly to face the large dragon - her arms quivering. "H...Huh...?"

Hearing her want him to go in more, Nath did so, and dived softly the last two inches into her - groaning loudly at the feeling, as he then started to wiggle his member again inside her tailhole. He would admit it, the feeling of that brought his very nerves on end and made his cock throb inside her. "Alright... h-hrrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan frenched her softly and caressed her sides gently, his tail wrapped around her as his thoughts got reduced to her and nothing more, he had a lot to do to make it up with her for all the pain he caused her but he was willing to do it for her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Nath's member softly pushed its way further into her tailhole she murred loudly feeling herself filled with his member. She just sat there and murred quietly as she was actually quite enjoying the feeling of his member deep inside of her. Saphire then widened her eyes slightly as the member wiggling stretching her tight walls further "Oh..god..Nath that feels so good..mm" these actions were making her pussy start to drool with juices as her orgasm was slightly in the distance
The OCA