Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire continued to moan softly feeling the member slowly push into her tailhole inch by inch causing a little bit of pain but quickly subsided to pleasure. She murred softly feeling the warm member inside of her tight walls. "Mmhhhh"
The OCA
Rosa blushed even deeper, moaning even louder as more and more juices splurted out - an almost never-ending flow thanks to him licking her G-Spot time and time again. "AHH!! M-MAR!! NHHAAA!!!"

OOC: Lawl, guess she enjoys i~~ *KO'D*

IC:

Nath continued to push in, loving the feeling of her tight anal walls clamping down on his member. He would admit it, it felt much more... pleasurable somehow this way, but he wouldn't mention it. Gasping slightly, he started to softly breathe ontop of her neck - since he was in the position to do so. "Ahh.. h-how much do you think you can take?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire thought for a moment she had no idea how deep her asshole was but she didnt want to take any chances considering it was her first "Just..dont push it..mm..all the way in..I dont really know..hrrr.." she said sheepishly moaning softly from the continued penetration.
The OCA
Dan smiled as he finished his milkshake. "we're going to a very special place" he said as he leaved the money of his milkshake in the table and got up and helped her up and they walked out the icecream shop and out the mall, they got in his car and he drove off, after an hour of drive he stopped on a very beautiful lake no one uses to come making it very private, he smiled at her and hugged her gently.

"remember this place honey? we used to come here often when we were little when Kurai taught us to teleport" he said softly as he smiled and stared at the lake, he then noticed something on a tree and smiled more as he realized it was the old tree house he, Kurai and Yoosei built when they were little. "honey look at that, it is our old tree house, man I never thought it could be still standing after all this years" he said as his tail swished softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei hugs him and smiles widely as she looks around in awe. Her tails swish frantically behind her as she admires that place. After all, it has been so long since she paid a visit to such special place as that one. she blinked and chuckled softly when she finally noticed the tree house as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Normally a morning person ... it just that I'm worried about Carman something just not right I can tell it ... but not what it is," Blaze said calmly as he sat down at the table.

Carman looked at Disturbed whith a slight hint of sadness in her eyes, "Disturbed you supposed to learn as you go in father hood but me I'm supposed to know most of this stuff already and I don't," she said calmly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Immediately stopping, Nath gave a loud, let soft moan out - his tongue sticking out from the walls tightness, about six or seven inches inside her. The tightness just brought so much pleasure... so much... lust to just go wild on her... but he held his sanity. Moving his paws, he places them just softly next to hers, before wiggling his stiff member inside her tailhole slightly, hoping to just hear her moan gently from his actions. "Heh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No thats not what I meant Carman." Disturbed said softly stroking her hair "What I meant to say is that I have experience in taking care of somebody."

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire's eyes widen as Nath started wiggling his member around whilst inside her tailhole. She arched her head back and lets out a moan everytime his member made a move inside of her. This feeling inside of her was arousing her quickling causing a light amount of juices to flow out of her pussy "N-nath..you can..hrrr..g-go deeper...hrrrr..j-just..nice and slow at firrrst." she said softly
The OCA
OOC: You forgot about Alice CW.

IC:

Mar kept drinking, fully satisfied after one minute of drinking the lovely juices, he just loved making them getting long and pleasurable orgasms, "Nnnhhh... you don't have an idea of how tasty you are."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled and nodded. "sure let's check it out hon" he said as he gently lifts her on his arms and then leaps up from tree limb on limb till he lands at the entrance of the tree house and smiles. "well this part still looks solid" he said as then he entered in the house slowly and gently set Yoosei down, he smiled seeing everything like they leave it, many memories flooded his mind as his tail swished softly. "many memories are saved among this walls Yoosei...." he said calmy with a gentle smile on his face
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions