Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I can't believe it either.... I'm a little scared about this...because I never had sibling to take care or *sigh* baby sit before," Carman said carmen as she put her hand on her lover hand.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed continued to stare at Carman's eyes and with his free paw he gently brushed his paw over her hair "You dont need to be scared, Wolfey is here with you. I'll do as much as I can to raise our child, I can guarentee you that." The black wolf gave a soft smile "I've babysat my little sister her whole life, I'll take care of the babysitting part."
The OCA

As the time passed by, Mitsuki arrives at the cemetery; She stepped out form taxi and climb the steps toward the entrance of the small cave, which Ryan's grave located.

After searching for the grave, she kneels besides it and took one of her bells on her ponytail. Those bells is one of the presents that Ryan give to her during her 9th birthday. She was really happy and even more happier as Ryan making a 2 ponytails and tied the bells at the tip of her ponytails.

But now, those memories were not exists inside her mind as Ryan leaves her without knowing it. She tie the bell on the cross tombstone while caressing the surface of the grave.

A few moments, Mitsuki feels her head spinning, that is because she used too much power to stop Kurai. Her eyes slowly closed and her body lays on top of the grave, faints.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I figured but I didn't wanna just go nosing around in someone else's kitchen." Shadow said as he opened the doors and took out a large flat skillet. "Alice, you mind getting some eggs from the fridge?" he asked, "And butter." Shadow added as he pulled out a bowl and set it aside, "Oh and almost forgot, milk too."

*Bathroom*

Katt pawed annoyingly at her head, a small amount of her fur was sticking out and refused to stay down, no matter how much she pawed and batted at it. "Wonder if Blaze has any gel in here?" She thought as she rummaged through a few of the drawers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled and kissed her softly. "seems we all lost contact when I left to the army huh?" he said with a soft smile as a waitress then served him his milkshake, he smiles at her as a thank you and then took a sip of his shake, his tail swished happily and he smiled more. "You're right hon, this milkshake is really good" he said with a big smile.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggled and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-I know..." Nath stuttered softly, as he continued to push in slowly - as almost five inches of his nicely-sized member was now inside her, continuing to stretch her walls to just fit it in. "...D-don't... w-worry~!"

Rosa could only but widen her eyes, and moan at the tip of her voice at that - to say the least, it felt heavenly to her, as she drove her pussy even further onto Mar's muzzle, hoping he'd go even deeper. "Ahh!! M-MAR!"

The dragon yawned softly, and smiled happily at the patting, while whispering softly to her. "T-Thanks... love..." And, after a few more moments, that was it - he had drifted off completely, snuggly warm against Dorothy's shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice complied and quickly went over the refrigerator, "Hmm... eggs" she said, then picked up four of them, which she gently held with her left arm, "Milk" her eyes squinted on the white carton on the right, she smiled and picked the milk container up. The puppy girl frowned, not finding the butter, "Blaze? Don't you have butter?" she asked as her head rose up.

The dragon could only keep lapping, as the scent from the dragoness struck on his nostrils, the inhaling making him go as hard as he possibly could. His claws started to squish Rosa's butt-cheeks, his tongue licking the G-spot to get as much juices as he could.

Dorothy smiles cutely, "Aww..." He's so cute when he sleeps she giggled to herself, before patting his head and caressing his hair.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled. "so true hon, so true" he said as he kept drinking his milkshake, his tail swishing happily
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei looks at him and smiles cutely "...so where are we going next hon... I still am anxious to find out what has it that you have planned for our date" she giggles and blushes lightly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions