Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC:

LP:*throws the hose away* well Mitsuki took care of him perfectly so the hose is not necesary :P

IC:

Dan just laughed a bit as she got him to the icecream shop. "Impatient aren't we?" he said with a smirk as they walked in the Icecream shop. "So what do you want to take honey?" he asked her as they stopped on a empty table and he pulled the chair out for her to sit.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar growled lusftully, "Come here, let me pay back" he said, grabbing Rosa by her ample butt, then pulled her off his cock, placing her rear on his muzzle, his tongue sticking out as he started licking both holes at the same time with his rather big tongue.

Dorothy looked on Kurtz, "Well, I think it's better that you sleep, gee. I'll check while we fly" she said, poking out her tongue playfully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa gasped at the sudden movement, but soon started to enjoy it immensely, as her moans grew in volume - her folds slowly starting to wetten from the licking. A crimson blush grew across her features - as she smiled happily and lifted her tail up.

"Ah, maybe I should..." Kurtz chuckled softly, and mid-closed his eyes, before letting a yawn out of his maw. "...Yeah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire throught for a moment "Maybe..." she trailed off a bit then she crawled on the bed to her pillow and places her forearms on her pullow so her butt was sticking in the air "Ummm..is..this okay?' she asked sheepishly.
The OCA
Blushing deeply, the white lupine wolf could only but nod - his member throbbing for attention already. "...Y-yeah... it's brilliant~" Moving himself, Nath then crawled also before slowly pressing his chest onto her back - his member at that time in a perfect position to slide into her tailhole. "S-Saph~"

OOC: Right. Enough. Wait for Shadow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sounds good to me Shadow make sure it is okay with my.... I mean Katt first," said Blaze as he blushed.

Carman come out of the bathroom shortly after she brushed her teeth and combed her hair walked out of the bathroom and walked into the living room. "About how much longer do we have before school starts?" she asked as she laid down on the couch and laid her head on her lovers lap.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Mitsuki open her backpack and took out a spare shirt, then wears it on her half-naked body. She open the locker, took out the rollerblade and place it inside her backpack, before stepped out towards the entrance of the college.

I have no mood to return back to college today... She thought as standing at the roadside, waiting for taxi to come so she could visit Ryan's grave today.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
EDIT'D for the sake of my own idioticy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Katt'll eat anything so long as it's edible, and even that's not a huge roadblock." Shadow laughed, "Could you get a bowl Blaze? And Alice check if there's any eggs in the fridge," Shadow looked around the kitchen quickly, "Where do you keep the pans?"

OOC: Pans are in the attic kitchen's in the basement.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The blue wolfess murred quietly as she felt Nath's chest press against her back. As he approached she moved her tail to the side and softly wrapped it around Nath's waist. Saphire softly turned her head eyeing the white lupine over her shoulder breathing softly "N-nath~..remember..g-go slow at first..kay?"

< Living Room >

Disturbed sighed softly looking up at the stairs "I would really like it if we wait for Saphire and Nath before heading for school." he said softly then looked on Carman then brushed his paw against her cheek "If you dont mind of course, I enjoy walking with my sister to school."
The OCA